17 ♡

Continued..

"So you like the starry skies very much?" Jk asked turning towards taehyung..

"Umhm..i like it and i like the stars in your eyes the more and i like you more than that.. " Tae said jk was taken aback tae realised and stood up
Aish tae how can you just confess like that.. He said to himself and face palmed..  What should I do now?  Tae thought biting his nails.. When he felt someones arm slip to his waist he peeped back only to see jk Backhugging him..

"Was that a confession..? Don't say it wasn't I knew it was a confession..
I like you too.. I thought of confessing but you took the first step.. " Jk giggled

Tae turned at him and smiled a little blush creeping on his cheeks..

"Oh look.. " Jk pointed out at the sky as tae looked at that point jk kissed his cheeks... Now he was getting redder than a tomato so he ran up to the other as jk came after him...

Tae just sat there like nothing had happend but the hue of pink still not leaving him..

"We should go to bed I guess.. " Jin said yawning..

Everyone agreed..

Jimin stood up and shouted towards yoongi...
"Yoongi hyung lets go to bed.. "

Yoongi stood up and gave a thumbs up... When he looked at hobi he was already asleep.. He carried hobi into his arms and headed towards his room..

Of course their parents were childhood friends so they (jimin,jk, joon, yoongi)had rooms for them in everyones house..

"So where will tae sleep" Jimin asked and he saw that Tae was already dosing off..

"He can sleep with me and joon-

" He'll sleep with me.. " Jk cuts jin off and took Tae with him

"Wheres yn? " Joon asked..

"She maybe fell asleep in my room.. " Jimin said.. "Let her be there it's ok" Jimin said walking towards his room..

Joon ans jin also went to bed..

Morning🌞

Jimin woke up as he saw yn peacefully sleeping with her head resting on his arms as a pillow.. He smiled and caressed her cheeks..

"You are really beautiful... " Jimin said..

He tried to get up without waking yn up but instead yn hugged him and snuggled into his chest....

Jimin giggled as he felt ticklish...

Yn woke up at that vibration of jimin giggling..

She got shocked to see her in jimin I mean her crushes embrace..

"What are you doing jimin..?" Yn asked

"Asks the one who's hugging me.. " Jimin smirked

As yn realised and backed off..

"I-im sorry.. " Yn said taking her hairs off her face...

"You're really beautiful.. Seems like I like you.. " Jimin said dreamily

"Really..? " Yn asked.. Blushing

"Yes.. " Jimin said sliding closer to yn..

"If it's true than.. I guess I like you too.. " Yn said playing with the covers..

Jimin smiled and hugged yn....

*what am I writing I even don't know*

Yoonseok.. ❀

Hobi woke up in a black colour room..

Whose ever room it was the taste was like wow

"So you're finally awake princess.." He felt shivers down his spine when yoongi talked to him from his back. Yoongi was back hugging him with his  eyes closed and he was freaking shirtless...and his morning voice was like damn... He got a hue of pink on his cheeks..

"Already blushing huh..? " Yoongi opened his eyes as his met with hoseoks..

Oh how Yoongi wished to get lost in these deep eyes... Falling more and more for the caramel toned boy..How his heart used to skip a beat when he saw hoseoks heart shaped smile..

He leaned in and pecked hobis lips..
And said while caressing his cheeks...

"How great is the god who made you... And seems like you were made for someone like me.."

Hobi blushed more and tried hid himself under the covers but yoongi stopped him from completely hiding himself.. Though hobi was having a headache but he didn't wanted to Inturrupt yoongi..

"Don't hide yourself from me bub.. I told ya your made for meh.. " Yoongi said and smiled

Hobi smiled and hugged yoongi and he once more fell asleep in yoongis embrace...

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

Bye see y'all in the next chp...