20♡

After the classes were over jimin went to yoongis place.. He knocked the door to see the butler smile at him...

"Hello sir how've you been..?" The butler asked

"All good Mr. Lee how are you?" Jimin smiles back and asks.

"I'm all good sir.. What would I be able to do for you..? " The butler asks

"Nothing much..just tell me where Yoongi hyung is?" Jimin said

"Sir is upstairs in his room.. You may go meet him.. " Butler says

"Thank you Mr.Lee" Jimin said and headed upstairs

"My pleasure sir" The butler bows and left

Jimin got inside yoongis room only to see the older lying on the bed with headphones plugged in deep listing to music jimin could make out from yoongis face that the older did cry yesterday...

"Hey yoongi hyung.. " Jimin said tapping yoongis shoulder...

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at jimin and sat up...

"Oh hey jim..what brings you here?"

"Why didn't you come to the uni today..?
And why were you being so rude with hobi hyung yesterday.. ? You don't have any idea how sad he was yesterday after you took your anger on him he was crying... And today when he was un able to see you.. He wasn't even having his diet properly.. "

"I know I did wrong I actually felt bad for him so i couldn't bring myself to meet him... The reason I was mad was I saw him after years happy with someone else happier with someone who isn't me
What do you think I could do I - the wound which had finally been cured got opened by seeing him holding someone else I loved him so much and I-i just don't know jimin why I feel like I can't live without him but I am living without him at the same time..I was I don't know why I feel happy and cared around hobi bt then again I saw him and I- i was so mad at my self.. I was so mad tht I behaved with hobi like that yesterday.. "

Jimins heart clenched after he saw his hyung like that..he felt bad when he thought how hard it was for yoongi to get upon his ex..

Jimin hugged his hyung and said

"Don't worry hyung its ok i know you're hurt bt if he's already living a new life why don't you do too..hobi hyung likes you like alot and he cares for you too why don't you try a new beginning of love with him.."

"You mean I should *"Fall in love again..?"* "

Jimin nodded

"It wouldn't hurt to try right.. You've been through rougher than this so being with a feather like him won't hurt I guess... "

"So how should I make it up of what I did yesterday..? Jimin give me some Ideas. "

Jimin smiled and shook his head

"Nahh hyung he likes the real min yoongi so do what your heart says... Best of luck I'm leaving.. "

_ _____________________ _ _
Sorry for not posting it had been a long ass time bt since my exams are near I won't be able to post maybe for 2 or 3 weeks bt I would be back if my brain works properly.. Till then bye love y'all

-- Suki ♡