18♡

Time skip...
The next day yoongi was out due to some work he was walking down the street wearing all black and of course a black mask to hide his face... He was just thinking about hobi when something  caught his eyes and that heart which he thought was already lost broke again when he saw his ex boyfriend clinging to some and coming the same way he was standing... It hurted him to see him happy with some one else it hurted him to see him holding someone elses hands like they used to do when they were together to see  his eyes shine whenever he used to look at the other man he was walking with it all did hurted yoongi very much...
He'd never thought he would see him again but to add cherry on cake he was with someone else.. While yoongi was watching them come suddenly their eyes met as the couple walked pass him..

Yoongi sighed softly as he felt his long lost heart again start bleeding... It hurted so bad but his ex was already healed and started a new beginning with someone else... But it would always hurt yoongi and ask himself wasn't he good enough for him what didn't he had that the person had..why did he left him unexplained there were hundreds of question running in his mind as everyone of them hurted him.. He just shook off the thought and went to do what he was there for...

Yoongi couldn't stop thinking about it the whole day. .. And at night he ended up crying his heart out he thought that finally he would be able to move on but every hope just lost again... He was mad at himself for not being able to forget him

...
❀at uni❀

The group was already leaving they all bid each other bye as hobi went behind yoongi who had gone all silent all of a sudden... He tried talking but yoongi would just ignore him.. He felt hurt but he was more worried for yoongi...he held yoongis hand and when yoongi looked at him he smiled but yoongi just walked towards his car..

"Whats wrong yoongi hyung you didn't even talk to me today...whats the matter..?" Hoseok asked looking at yoongi

"Its nothing you need to know hobi.. " Yoongi answered..

"No yoongi hyung why aren't you telling me,why are you sad...? " Hobi asked again

"I told you its nothing.. " Yoongi said annoyed..

Hobi stomped his feet and asked...

"I know something is wrong why arent you telling me hyuuunnggg.. " Hobi said being stubborn..

Yoongi lost it

"WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS... ITS NOT LIKE YOUR MY LOVER OR BOYFRIEND THAT I'LL KEEP ON TELLING YOU EVERYTHING DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY I DON'T WANTED TO SHARE IT... " yoongi yelled at hoseok..

As little drops of tears slowly started flowing from hoseoks eyes... Yoongi just yanked his hand away from hoseok and drove off..

Hoseok went home running as he reached he ran to his room and cried on his pillow...

A.N - cant say anything bad to yoongi because if we see from his perspective he is also really broken... Bandaid's don't fix bullet holes...

Jimin saw everything that happened and went to hoseoks place... The door was unlocked so he straight went up to hoseoks room where he was lying hugging his pillow and still crying..

He sat next to hobi and caressed his hair...

"Everything is fine hobi hyung don't worry maybe yoongi hyung-

Hobi cuts him off in mid sentence and says..

" Its ok jimin you don't have to speak for your friend but please i don't wanna hear his name right now... " Hobi said

"As you say hyung..want some
cuddles? "  Jimin asked as hobi nodded and they cuddled up and jimin only went home after hobi fell sleeping..