2: deal with sukuna

CHIYO WAS CERTAIN THAT

today was going to be a great day. after all, she made herself some scrambled eggs, finished all her homework the night before and slept a full eight hours.

honestly, what could go wron—

"that'll show you, you piece of shit!"

     'oh. maybe I should just go the other wa—'

     though just before chiyo was about to make a turn around the school, the bullies had rudely shoved past her, causing her to fall onto her bum.

     "watch where you're going, bitch!"

     chiyo flinched, as she didn't dare look up at them, standing up only after seeing their feet leave the vicinity.

     dusting off her skirt, the second-year took a glance at the victim of the bullies.

     "ah, are you alright?? would you like to head to the nurse's office??", chiyo worried, kneeling down beside a first-year boy with bangs that covered nearly half of his face.

     "n-no...", the boy managed to choke out.

     "I-I have some first-aid supplies in my bag. may...I help you?", the platinum blonde girl politely asked.

     a curt nod was given, as chiyo started getting to work by first placing some ointment all around the boy's arms. she bandaged as much skin as she could with the boy still wearing his uniform. after all, the second-year didn't wish to make him uncomfortable by asking him to strip.

"all done. do you...need anything else?", chiyo inquired, watching as the first-year just dejectedly shook his head.

the second-year then stood up to leave, before she was stopped by the wounded boy.

"w-wait! what's your name?", he eagerly asked, lifting his head slightly, so that he could get a good look at chiyo's face.

"oh! it's aoki chiyo, and you?"

"yoshino junpei", the dark-haired boy muttered.

"nice to meet you, yoshino-kun. I hope you get better soon", chiyo bid, heading off to class, as she was glad that she had left the house early.

yoshino sighed a short breath of relief, as he was suddenly joined by the itadori twins.

"who did this to you, junpei?", yūji interrogated, clenching his fists, as he immediately helped his friend up by forcing yoshino to wring his arm around his shoulders for support.

"the usual", yoshino quietly answered, wincing in pain, as sukuna clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"they never learn, huh?"