11: contrasting thoughts

OKKOTSU EMBRACED ORIMOTO

     while chiyo was being tended to by maki. the green-haired girl tried to guide her friend out of the warehouse. however, chiyo was completely frozen.

     not only was yūji and megumi sweeping the floor with the bullies' faces, but sukuna was punching the shit out of itō.

     there was so much blood splurging out from his mouth and nose that chiyo was sure that he would need plastic surgery to fix...that.

"next time you wanna fight, don't involve others. I'll be more than happy to beat the shit out of you like I am doing right now", sukuna crackled, pinning itō onto the ground by roughly stepping on the boy's chest.

"say, should I light a cigarette and burn your forehead too? I mean, it's the least that I could do after what you've done to junpei", the older itadori threatened.

     "I-I hope...I hope you get suspended, you bastard!", itō spat out, to which sukuna had switched his foot placement and pressed the sole of his shoe against the brown-haired boy's face.

     "hm? what was that? I can't seem to hear you very well", sukuna mocked, repetitively stepping on the boy's head, as his hands resided cockily in his pockets.

     "gambare, gambare~", he grinned, as with every tramp, itō had coughed out even more blood onto the nasty ground.

     megumi sighed, as he sat on a pile of students that were with itō. meanwhile yuji was wiping his hands against his slightly dirtied shirt, the boy made his way towards sukuna — who was seemingly having a little too much fun.

"I think that's enough sukuna. now you're really going to get suspended", yūji calmly reminded.

"ah whatever, as long as I—"

sukuna immediately paused in his sentence as he noticed maki and chiyo watching intently in the corner of his vision.

'oh shit'.

"I thought I told grass-head over there to take aoki out of here", sukuna breathlessly uttered out, his gaze not leaving chiyo's worried expression.

the boy wasn't sure whether that was fear elicited from itō or fear evoked from him. after all, she did just witness him mercilessly beating the boy into a pulp with a condescending smile on his face.

'she must think I'm insane...or mad...or just overall a brute', sukuna thought, as his gaze unconventionally flickered towards megumi, who hopped off the pile of passed out students like a model.

'what the hell? how does he still look sane after fighting all those fuckers?!'

"are you okay?", megumi asked chiyo, to which the latter had just nodded.