013 - fuck off loser

you didn't spare a moment once you heard the bell ring and dashed out the door

you didn't spare a moment once you heard the bell ring and dashed out the door. you wanted to make it to pantalone's classroom before your ex could get to you first. truth be told, you were absolutely terrified of baizhu. he was unpredictable and he would do some out of line shit to get what he wanted.

you were jogging through the hallway to get to room 368– pantalone's room. thankfully, the hall wasn't that crowded since classes just ended.

once you got to his classroom, you just waited near the door. you didn't want to open the door since the attention would be on you; and you hated when people unfamiliar to you would stare.

so you waited. when you heard the door open, your eyes snapped towards his room. you tried to find pantalone through the swarm of people that were now exiting the classroom. through the huge crowd, you were able to make out a tall man with dark wavy hair and glasses. as soon as you met his eyes, he had met yours too. you sent him a cheeky smile to which he replied with an eye roll.

after some time, he had finally reached you. you wanted to speak first, but he had beaten you to it, "i saw your message. are you okay?" you tried to recall your last message to him before it clicked. "oh! yeah, i'm fine now haha,"

pantalone sent you a weird look before looking away. it was getting awkward— both you and pantalone felt the weird atmosphere. "well... what do you want to do now?"

"we could go to the store you wanted to go to yesterday," he suggested, "and do face masks together."

your eyes sparkled. "that's a great idea! thanks for reminding me!" you grabbed onto pantalone's arms and dragged him out of the huge building. you didn't hear him complain, so you kept dragging him.

once you guys were in front of the university you started to think. "hmm... do you want to get something to drink first or?" you looked up at him expectingly.

pantalone shrugged, "i don't mind, you can choose," you scoffed at him. "you know i'm indecisive— now choose! i don't mind anything, really!"

"i don't mind anything either,"

"well you should still choose,"

"fine."