027 - hoes mad (literally)

"ayato help

"ayato help... what type of things do you think he'd like?" you groaned into your elbow.

it's been well over 20 minutes and you two were still thinking what to do for pantalone.

"i don't know?! he's your boyfriend for fucks sake!"

"boyfriend? you need to stop with that word," you snapped back. you were annoyed— ayato kept reminding you to that pantalone was in fact, not your boyfriend. "i'm trying okay? he's just a bit dense."

"are you sure thats on him or on you?" he jokingly replied back. jokingly or not, he still meant it.

"me? dense? never."

ayato cocked his eyebrow. "it took you 4 months to realize i had feelings for you. if that's not bad i don't know what is."

mouth agape, you tried to find a rebuttal but to no avail. you couldn't say anything back to him because it was true.

"i'm a changed person! i swear i'm not like that!" you defensively argued back. ayato had none of it. "i swear i'm not that dense anymore!"

"um... yeah! uh huh!" he sarcastically agreed with you. you playfully glared at him, "asshole. i cant believe i said you were mature. you? mature? ugh."

"i wasn't comfortable to be myself around you at the time." he told you, "but i've warmed up to you so you have to deal with it!"

"ugh. now help me! guys are so confusing." ayato shot an offended look at you before attempting to help you. 3 minutes in and you felt a buzz in your pocket.

"wait hold on, pantalone texted me."

"huh? you didn't take your phone out yet?"

"uh yeah i gave him a special notification sound so id know it's him," you say while pulling your phone out from your pocket.

"you're fucking disgusting."

"you're just mad."