014 - the hangout ?!

this is what happened at their hangout lol
— i'm so sorry this took so long i hate writing actual paragraphs LMFAOO

tw ; mentions of guns, kinda suicide?, baizhu being weird

"i think we should get boba," you thought aloud. you turned to pantalone for confirmation. he looked back at you and nodded, "im okay with anything,"

you smiled, "great!"

you two walked to the cute boba shop that was a few minutes away. entering the shop, the two of you were met with the sweet smell of cooked boba. you deeply inhaled the scent once more before walking up to the register.

"what are you getting?" you asked him. he pondered your question before concluding, "strawberry milk tea."

"oh um... right okay!" you cringed. who the hell gets strawberry milk tea? pantalone is a weird guy.

he raised an eyebrow, "is there a problem?"

"of course, there is, boob grill,"

the cashier happened to overhear your interaction and he has never wanted to leave this job so quickly. "um hello, what can i get for you two?"

"hi! can i get a taro milk tea with boba please?" you turned your head to pantalone's, "your turn."

"i'll get a strawberry milk tea with boba please,"

"okay, the total is 1455 mora," he said. your hand reached over to your wallet, "i'll pay." pantalone was taken aback. "first of all, you're too poor to pay. second of all, it was my idea to get boba so i'm paying. lastly, i know damn well you brought barely any more with you. so don't bother. I'm paying."

now it was your turn to be taken aback. your jaw dropped and your eyebrows knitted together. "bitch what? i have a job. my boss pays me extra. so i'll pay," however, when you took your card out, you saw pantalone handing the poor cashier his card. you clicked your tongue before roughy stuffing your card back into your wallet. "whatever."

he handed you the receipt with your order number on it. once you two stepped away from anyone in earshot, you started to berate him. "pantalone, that was so rude of you to say! in front of the cashier even!"

instead of apologizing, he shrugged. "okay, and? i was right,"

"'okay and?' no shut up. you get strawberry milk tea. are you not embarrassed when you order that? are you not scared?"

"why would i be scared? plus, it tastes good," he looked down at you. he crossed his arms while continuing, "strawberry flavored things aren't bad."