22

Louis

It was Friday night, he was watching a movie with his friends at Liam's house. He had a splitting headache and he was tired. He actually wanted to go home, but he didn't want to spoil the fun for Liam and Zayn by going home.

"What's going on? You're so quiet," Zayn asked. He noticed that something was wrong with the way Louis was acting.

"I didn't sleep well last night. Got a headache too. Would you mind if I go home?" Zayn has already noticed that there is something wrong, so there is no point in lying anymore.

Liam and Zayn immediately shook their heads. He muttered a small "thank you" and then stood up, making his way to the door, followed by Liam.

"Thank you for always being there for me li, it means a lot to me," he said when they stood by the front door.

"No need to thank me Louis, I'll always be there for you and Zayn too. Now, go home and get some sleep. Will you text me when you get home?" Liam said, giving him a hug.

Louis nodded and then left the house, making his way to his own house which was about a 15-minute walk from here. He didn't mind too much. He liked how his thoughts stopped for a moment and that he could quietly walk down the street in peace, without his thoughts disturbing him. So soon enough he had arrived at his house. His father was already home, because he had an early shift.

He opened the door softly and took off his shoes and placing is his coat on a hanger. When he stepped into the room, he pulled the beanie off his head. It was quiet, which was weird, because normally his dad would watch his series on TV. He walked into the living room to check if his father was there. When he got there he was shocked. He wished he had never walked in there.

His father was sitting on the couch, but he wasn't alone. A woman was clinging to him, a woman with exaggerated blond hair and thickly painted red lips glued to his fathers.

In shock, he walked out of the room, making his way out. He had no idea where he was going, but he had to get out of here, away from his father and that woman, whoever she was. Who does she think she is, kissing a man who has just come out of a divorce?

+

He ended up in a club, where he fed himself with all kinds of drinks. He was drunk, but not to drunk to remember what his father was doing right now, in his house. There were no less than 5 girls around him trying to hit on him, while Louis was just drinking, making himself even more drunk. It didn't matter anymore, his father can meet someone behind his back, then he can do this too.

He was about to order another drink when a voice stopped him.

"Shouldn't you stop drinking? I think you've had a lot already." The voice was deep and he spoke the words slowly.

"I can do what I want," he said, not making a move to turn around.

"Maybe it's better to stop"

Now Louis was making an effort to turn around. He was about to answer when he saw the figure in front of him. In front of him was a curly brown-haired boy with emerald green eyes, better known as Harry. He wore glittery boots with black skinny jeans and a regular white shirt on top. A not so special outfit, but it looks great on Harry. And he hasn't even seen his muscular body yet. Louis must do his best not to stare at his body 'cause oh god- Louis was interrupted by someone coughing, causing him to look up and stare at Harry's face, who had a grin on his face.