56

Zaynmalik, louist91 and 9,248 others liked this post

@liampayne: I've been in a depression for a long time, I didn't feel good in my body and felt like no one really supported me. (I'm sorry mom, I should have seen what you were trying to help me with) I met Zayn at the worst time, but ended up at the best time. He helped me get out of depression. To see the point in life again and that I have a lot of people who supported me. I also started to feel good in my own body again. I can't express in words how much I'm grateful to you Zayn, but I hope I can show that with my love. Thank you for supporting me through those times and helping me through this. I love you Zayn. (for those wondering what louis and zayn were talking about a month ago) 

******
View the comments...

@zaynmalik: You don't have to thank me Liam. It was so hard to see how you felt about life back then, I'm just glad you got out of that. That's not just because of me, you did that yourself. I love you so much Liam. I'm glad I met you at that moment, as unkind as that may sound.

@emmatpwk: Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you see the fun in life again, because life is beautiful.

@louist91: 💙

@karenpayne: Thank you Zayn for being there for him at those times. And don't say sorry Liam, it's okay.

@harrystyles: 💚

@julie25: Wow. Surviving depression, you must be strong then.

@zaynmalik: @emilytischer he is

View more comments...

******

The story of Liam. Hope this clears things up about the comments from Zayn and Louis.

If anyone wants to talk or anything just know that I'm here for you!