date?

"Two shots of vodka please"

"Coming right up"

Yoongi sigh as he felt the strong gaze on him boring into his soul, slowly he turned to face the one that gaze was on him."what?"yoongi asked raising an eyebrow.

"What excuse did you use to come here?"said boy raised a teasing eyebrow a sly smirk on his face." I didn't use any excuse jimin"

Meet jimin

Yoongi's best friend,they've been friends for a long time, they met in university when yoongi went abroad to study and since then they were inseparable

He's a top but often get called gay or a bottom, he's bisexual.

"I don't believe that" jimin chuckled his hands finding his drink and taking a shot the bittersweet taste of the vodka burning him in his throat.

Yoongi sigh softly as he chunk down his drink his gaze roaming around the buzzing club fill with wild people,dancing and drinking their night away.

"Are you okey?"

Yoongi faced jimin once again and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I ment are you okey?like your marriage how is it going?"

Yoongi sigh searching for the right word to lable his married life right now."its been very...chaotic "jimin lips twitch slightly." Chaotic how?"."he wants to divorce me"jimin gasp."really?"his eyes widen in disbelief then narrowed as he took the words in."but...isn't that a good thing?I mean you hate him right?"yoongi lips curl into a smirk as he lean back in his chair."I do hate him but not that kinda hate"jimin face fell in confusion."what do you mean?,why do you even hate him?"jimin took another sip of his drink just to choke on it after what yoongi said.

"Cause he never asked for my dick"yoongi said with a serious face but he was just joking

Jimin eyes closed tightly as he cough loudly,his eyes getting teary he tried to calm himself down while yoongi just stared at him unbrotherly."r-really that's the reason?"yoongi nodded."I don't hate him I just like to annoy him,he's...cute when he gets annoyed"yoongi smirk twirling the drink in his hand softly."you sound in love~"jimin teased chuckling but stopped as yoongi glared at him."I'm not in love"yoongi frown his mood shifting jimin shook his head in disbelief. "You're really something else" jimin chuckled bringing his drink to his lips,as he sip softly his eyes darted around the room he choked for a second time as he spotted a familiar face among the crowd."are you okey?"yoongi asked his voice carrying over the pounding music as he sip his own drink coolly."what did you tell your husband when you were coming here?"jimin asked once he calmed down."I told him I was going on a date"."with who?"."you"jimin cursed and hit yoongi."why would you say that I'm not even a bottom you shit!"yoongi chuckled catching jimin hands halfway he pulled him closer their bodies almost touching making it look like they were about to kiss."I know I just wanted to annoy hoseok"."well he's here"yoongi chuckled before his expression turned blank."what?"smirking jimin pointed with his brows to where he could see hoseok spying on them yoongi swiftly turn around,his and hoseok eyes met making hoseok gasp and turn away but it was too late yoongi had already seen him,yoongi smirk and turn to jimin smiling.

Meanwhile.

"O my god" hoseok gasp out as he swiftly ran out of yoongi's sight."I hope he didn't see me....its not like I was spying or something "he scoff." If he ask I'll just say it was a coincidence "he said to himself tapping his feet lightly on the floor the sound inaudible due to the loud music." Who's that guy"hoseok raised his eyebrow the sight off yoongi pulling jimin closer flashing before his eyes he gritted his teeth scoffing."its not like he likes him...I mean he's married to me right?"hoseok pouted tugging at the hem of his shirt before his eyes widen and he rolled his eyes in disbelief."what am I even saying I don't care if he dates other guys I hate him!"he reassured himself although on the inside seeing yoongi with another person so close other than him made his blood boil in anger."hmm let's just go home I don't care!"hoseok scoff once again,he closed his eyes as he started to trudge to the exit however closing his eyes was a bad idea cause his mind showed him an imaginary clip of yoongi kissing jimin,he gasp and stopped dead in his tracks,his breathing intensifying,he hands molding into fist as he burned in anger."fuck this!"he turn around and went back to where he was spying on yoonmin but brow frowned as there were no sight of them.his head moved his eyes all over the club but he couldn't see them cursing lowly he stomped out of the club not noticing the dangerous looking male fallowing him.

"That piece of shit!,he'll see what I'll do to him when he comes home" hoseok scoff and rolled his eyes his voice thick with anger he didn't know why he was so angry,because for a fact he knows he hates yoongi,like very very much.he stomp to his car and pull his keys out he tried to unlock it but his hand was shivering cause of how angry he was."fuck!"hoseok yelled taking deep breaths to calm down he couldn't believe he was getting jealou-he gasp his eyes widen in total horror."m-me?jealous???never I'm not jealous!!"he tried to reassure himself. "Yes I'm not jealous, I'm just trying to protect my dignity" hoseok nodded finally coming to terms with himself that he wasn't jealous he just didn't want scandals or rumors in his life right now.yeah..that's it.

He open his car door,about to step in he felt a hand wrapping around his waist and pulling him close,he rolled his eyes not realizing that a smile instantly formed on his face,he sigh as the person snuggled into the crook of his neck and started trailing kisses on his neck."yoongi stop~"hoseok wined but he didn't stop hoseok body felt ticklish so he tried again."yoongi sto-"he turned in the person arms smiling but he stop mid sentence as he realized it wasn't yoongi instead it was a scary looking man.hoseok smile dropped replacing with fear he pushed the guy and step back."why are you pushing me away sweetheart? You know you love it"the man smirk stepping closer to hoseok as he took steps back."n-no leave me alone"hoseok lip squiver as he realized they were the only one left there and even if he called for help nobody would hear him due to the loud club music."s-stay away please"hoseok beg his eyes getting teary."why sweetheart? You loved it didn't you?"hoseok eyes widen as his back collided with the wall before he knew it the guy had him trapped in between him and the wall hoseok felt so scared he started sobbing."please let me go I don't want t-this"the man tsk caressing hoseok tears away."it will only take a few minutes princess...I'm sure you'll like it!"he whisper in a low purr hoseok body stiffen as the man grind his hips against his in a slow rhythm. "P-please" hoseok begged sobbing making the guy more determined to claim him."I'll make you feel good~"hoseok gasp as the guy started unzip his pant,he didn't know what happened but with a sudden strength he kicked the guy at his private area making him groan in pain,hoseok sprinted but the guy quickly recovered and caught up to him,he slammed him hard against the wall."you bitch!"the guy raised his hand in the air,hoseok closed his eyes as he expected a harsh slap but it never came as he slowly opened his eyes he was surprised to see........

TO BE CONTINUED......