"I-Iu?"

The elevator door open and yoongi's dad was standing right behind it.

Both yoongi and hoseok gasp,in swift moment they pushed each other away,yoongi zipping his pants up while hoseok quickly tried to cover his neck that was filled with Hickey's.it happened so fast you wouldn't realize they were about to fuck apart from their heavy breathing.

"Oh yoongi-ah,I was just about to call you the meeting is about to start"yoongi's dad min jinkyun exclaim with his gummy smile that yoongi took after.

Hoseok was so relieved that yoongi dad didn't seem to notice what was about to happen between them,if he did he wouldn't be able to face the embarrassment after claiming how he hated yoongi so much which he does.

While yoongi and his dad began to talk hoseok checked himself for a last time before turning to jinkyun who noticed him at the same time." Good afternoon father"hoseok greeted politely while bowing something he rarely does."oh,hoseokie how have you been!?"jinkyun asked excitedly with his raspy voice while patting hoseok back and pulling him out of the elevator that was closing again,yoongi stepped out too,hoseok smiled as jinkyun continued to talk to him."you've become bigger than the last time I saw you omooo"hoseok laugh awkwardly not knowing what to do,in situation like this he never knew what answer to give or how to react,it always left him feeling awkward.

"Dad let's go we're already late" yoongi standing beside them with his hands in his pockets told urgent yet politely. "Yeah,I'm coming" jinkyun patted hoseok back for a last time before they all started making their way to the office but yoongi stop and turn to hoseok."you can't go in there"yoongi mumble pulling hoseok to him."excuse me dad let me quickly drop hoseok into my office then I'll meat you"jinkyun nodded as he slowly started walking away."okey I'll go first"yoongi nod and was about to take hoseok hand when his dad voice stopped him.

"Oh and...if you guys are going to do those kind of things here make sure to not get caught"

Hoseok felt his soul leaving his body as yoongi's dad smirk,giving him a wink before walking away completely leaving them to stand there awkwardly. "Um..let's g—" yoongi started but hoseok was already out the door hurrying to yoongi's office,he didn't even stop when you called after him he was just so embarrassed to face him,to face yoongi his enemy,how embarrassed could you be to not face your enemy?

Yoongi followed hoseok into his office,once they were in the stood there awkwardly not knowing how to act after what happened between them."I...think I should go"yoongi mumble scratching the back of his head while hoseok was avoiding eye contact only giving a curt nod."yeah..I think you should leave..too""yoongi nod,hoseok nodded too yoongi nodded again and hoseok nodded again too,before they knew it they both were nodding continuously for no reason yoongi stopped once he felt light headed and sigh."just stay in here,if you tried to pull any stupid stunts while you're here I'll end you min hoseok"yoongi warned subconsciously pulling hoseok into his arms,it was when both of their bodies collided they realized how close they were hoseok gulp,yoongi eyes slowly trailed down hoseok slightly swollen lips and this time it was him that gulp he slowly leaned in,hoseok body betraying him he leaned in too just when their lips were about to meet yoongi phone rang startling them,they quickly pulled away.hoseok cleared his throat as yoongi answered his phone but his eyesvwere still glued to hoseok."yeah yeah I'm coming,I'm right behind the door I just have to open it and go inside"yoongi laid rolling his eyes,hissing as he disconnect the call.

"I'm..I'll...

" yeah um...

"Just stay here...I'll be back"

"Yeah b-bye..I mean...

Hoseok was standing still until yoongi's left the room,hearing the door close he slowly placed his hands on his hair gripping it tightly." FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!"he yell tugging on his hair like a mad person.