I'll kill you

"Good morning sir" a girl in her usual work attire greeted with a bow as soon as her boss entered the building."good morning"Taehyung greeted back politely with a smile as he walk by.he stop in front of the elevator and press the button, once it open he step inside and silently humm a tone as he press his floor,it took a few minutes before the door slide open.stepping into his office he since and sat down before he felt a cold hand griping his shoulder,he let out a loud scream and tried to run away,however the person covered his mouth and his."Tae shut up it's me yoongi!"hearing that V stop his scream and tried to relax,yoongi let him go making him stumbling and breathing heavily.

"You startle me—"Tae began but let out a loud shriek as he saw yoongi's face.he stumble more and press his back flat against the wall a horrified look on his face." What happened to you!!?"yoongi ignored Tae's question and took silent steps towards him,Tae heart race as yoongi raised his hand in the air,he cover his face thinking yoongi was going to slap him but he just felt a light pat on his shoulder making him frown and reluctantly uncover his face."I came to say goodbye"yoongi mumble making Tae more confuse."what?where are you going?"Tae ask as he finally relax and moved away from the wall.yoongi smirk the act making him look hilarious with his new look."jail"he said and turn to walk away but Tae voice stopped him."what the hell are you talking about?"Yoongi sigh his smirk returning."I'm going to kill hoseok".

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"—as you all know this company has been up and running for more than 20 years now,and my plan is for it to settle in other countries —" hoseok listen attentively as his father went on about his new plan for the company, namjoon sitting right beside him along with the company high staffs.just when hoseok took his pen to write down notes the large glass door burst open revealing an angry yoongi."JUNG HOSEOK"the pen in hoseok hand fell flat on the floor as he gasp and turn to yoongi with wide eyes.he had totally forgot about him or what he did to him."I'm going to fucking kill you today!"before hoseok knew it yoongi was charging at him at high speed,he swiftly stood up and ran.

"I'm so sorry boss we tried to stop him but he's your son-in-law" the front desk girl yelled making sure that her boss knew she tried.

"O my god yoongi have some respect!!" Hoseok yelled pulling the around-the-table move making it hard for yoongi to catch him.the staffs in the room all ran out excluding namjoon and hoseok dad who looked so confused.

"You son of a bitch!!,how dare you!???,how dare you do this to me?" Yoongi holler,flinging a water bottle at hoseok who catch it and swiftly throw it back at yoongi,it hit him on his nose making him groan in pain."HOSEOK!"yoongi pointed a finger of treath at hoseok while he held his nose with his other hand."can you calm the fuck down??!"hoseok scoff crossing his arms,his outcome unfaze but on the inside he was internally panicking. "You little bitch!" Yoongi ran to hoseok side of the table caughting said boy of guard.hoseok shriek and climb on top of the desk and let out a scream,taking his shoes of he throw them at yoongi who was trying to catch him.

"I should—" namjoon took a step forward to stop them but hoseok father held his chest stopping him."leave them"he chuckle."they're finally acting like a married couple"namjoon brows raised thinking if hoseok dad was just blind or he was avoiding the fact that sope was literally about to tear his suppose over 20 years company down.

With hoseok climbing on top of the desk yoongi finally got his chance and pull hoseok down by his legs."wrong foot,wrong foot!"hoseok yelled but it was too late he fell on the table with a loud thud.the employees who gather around to wacht gasp and started whispering things."fuck!"hoseok groan and swiftly sat up,he kicked yoong in the chest making him stumble,hoseok took that as his chance and ran out of the office."that piece of—"yoongi quickly composed himself and ran after hoseok.