"i missed you"

Today,unlike any other day seems to be different.yoongi walked into his company with his usual cold and confident look his black suit fitting him perfectly with his hair tied back,with each step he took greeting were thrown his way which was only answer with a curt nod,he wasn't arrogant or anything,he was simply just tired to greet everyone back,beside they're only going to give the same answer anyway.

"Well look who decided to show up"

Yoongi automatically rolled his eyes but couldn't help but smile feeling at ease that a human he did not hate too much was here for him."what's up bro!"jimin wrap his arm around yoongi's shoulder trying to match his height,yoongi cringe stepping away."you know I love my personal space more than you right?"jimin gasp in mocking surprise stepping back dramatically."the betrayal!"yoongi scoff and walked faster away from jimin who caught up."how have you been?"

Jimin sigh his face growing sad."you know the usual just my wife nagging me everyday uugggh I miss her already"yoongi halt in his steps just behind his office door and turn to jimin who was trying not to laugh."can you ever be serious?"yoongi ask thinking it was impossible for his best friend to ever be serious when he started giggling."come on,don't act rude you're the one who needs my help"it was true,he did call jimin and asked for help after what hoseok had done,nobody seems to have interest in their offer until Jim in came in and found a company who was willing to invest.yoongi was grateful but that didn't stop him from finding jimin annoying.

As they walked in and took their seats they waited patiently for the other company members to arrive jimin had explain beforehand that they would be arriving a little bit late since they were coming from another country.yoongi had no idea who they were,this could only go in two ways either it'll be a huge success or a big disaster, he was risking his job cause usually he would never work with someone he didn't know personally but what could he do?he was in desperate need and couldn't think out of the box,he was left with only hope that this was going to turn out great.

The sound of the door being pushed open alerted them as they quickly stood up,yoongi felt anxious no matter how professional he was he still felt nervous in moment like this,especially this time when he couldn't predict anything.

Men dressed in expensive suits emerge into the room at once,they looked intimidated almost more than yoongi.

Almost.

They all stoop up with smile adorning their face as they welcomed them yoongi went forward to shake who he guess was the boss since he dressed differently and looked more CEO type a handshake but the guy only stared at his hand then moved away to reveal a very classy and beautiful girl.

Yoongi breathing seems to have stopped as he stared at the familiar face that did nothing but to have his heart racing,not in a good way.

The girl lips formed a smirk as she watch yoongi surprised expression,just what she was expecting,quickly forming an innocent smile on her face she moved her hand for a handshake."I must say its quite pleasant to finally meet you min yoongi"she said in a sweet delicate voice to which yoongi wanted to roll his eyes but suppress it by forcing a smile and shook her hand."likewise"the girl smile widen and yoongi didn't miss to feel how her grip on his hand tighten slightly before she let go and took her seat sighing heavily without another choice yoongi joined them too and they immediately started the meeting.