第十七章

❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚

❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚.❞

𖥔 ݁ ˖♥︎

.𖥔 ݁ ˖♥︎

₊ ⊹ the darkened house felt unusually empty. it felt incomplete like it hasn't been properly built. the uncomfortable atmosphere seemed to swallow it more, as the shadows that lurked by relished in it.

it has been a few hours since Wendy left, and for some strange reason, she insisted on helping [Name] tidy up her uncleaned room. so, she was now laying on her bed blankly, as her space felt as good as new.

nighttime has made its appearance, covering everything in its blackness, as the moon she ever so loved, acted as a guidance light. the stars glimmered in the sky, standing out against the blackness sorely.

"meow." her feline friend meowed, gathering her attention. she moved her irises as they laid on the pitch black cat, its eyes were glowing in the gloominess of the room.

Manes— the name of the cat, stared eerily at her, like his gaze alone was piercing through her soul. he stood uncannily still, observing the girl.

[Name] stood up from her bed softly, "Manes?" she voiced out, stepping closer to her pet. she crouched down next to him, attempting to pat him, but she quickly retraced her hand, her eyes widened in horror.