第二十五章

❝𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚

❝𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚.❞

𖥔 ݁ ˖♥︎

.𖥔 ݁ ˖♥︎

₊ ⊹ have you ever pondered if walls could talk? if they could hear? if they could discern commodity nobody could possibly be able to pick up on? the barrier walls stay still upon their place, hiding secrets beneath their harsh layering of concerte and powerfully built bricks. they pick up words, and lock it far away deep in what lays below tangible substances. they keep it safe, and unaccessible. they hear the unthinkable, and apprehend the unexplainable. they go through the preposterous, yet they stare at you with complete quietude to perceive if you notice.

they don't talk. nonetheless, if you stood your ground, with unwavering determination coursing speedily within the vital fluid of your veins, you will get them to talk. you will pick up hidden clues, and avoidable hints. you will notice the infinitesimal of details. from how one fragment of the walls is ruinous, to how a sole segment is discolored. your optics could cognizant a scratch, or perhaps a splotch of dried, ancient blood digging its claws deep into the partition in hopes of keeping it silent for eternity.