Ch2

Taehyung pushed away Hoseok grabbing his cheeks where Hoseok bite him. He wanted to kill fuckin brat but how can he when the little brat was crying loudly .

"Why are you crying??" Taehyung asked Hoseok who was crying on ground looking adorable . Taehyung seriously thought that there was something wrong with him cause he was really enjoying seeing him crying so cutely .

"My teeth hurts " Hoseok said sniffling as he hit Taehyung's leg and said ," Don't talk to Seokie ever"

Jimin immediately rushed by Hoseok side who kept hitting Taehyung's leg not knowing who he was hitting.

"Hoseok stop hitting him , okay. Your Kookie be angry if you do this. " Jimin said to boy patting his back . Hoseok looked at him sniffling and looked at him with his big innocent eyes," Why Kookie be upset ??"

"He is Kookie's friends his name is Taehyung."

"Taetae?? Kookie's friend?? " Hoseok mumbled looking at Taehyung who was glaring at him . And Jimin almost snorted at TaeTae but stopped himself from showing it on his face.

"Yes" Jimin replied but was shocked when Hoseok pushed him away and crawled back from both," Liar Liar pants on fire , Don't lie to Seokie , Seokie is smart . Kookie doesn't have any friend like TaeTae only Jinnie hyung is Kookie's friends and my hyungie doesn't befriend Meanie like TaeTae" Saying this he showed his tongue to Taehyung before running away only to caught by one of guard .

"Leave me you buffalo" He squirmed in his hold but man kept staring at Taehyung.

********

Taehyung signaled men who dragged Hoseok away who kept thrashing and crying at top of his voice

"Just you wait Taetae Seokie will not leave you " His voice fading in his hall.

"Taehyung what ne-" Jimin was interrupted when Taehyung phone rang and he smirked picking up his call and keeping it on speaker .

"Kim fuckin Taehyung -" Taehyung cut his call smirking. His phone rang again and he cut it after seconds. This kept going on for about 15 minutes And than

" Mr Kim Taehyung the great don't You dare lay -"

Taehyung again cut call laughing when he could imagine Jungkook screaming and throwing things away . 

It was Jimin phone which rang and he answered and hear voice of Jungkook ," Don't you fuckin cut my call you fuckin Bitch Kim Taehyung and don't  you dare touch my brother in wrong way or I swear I will-"

Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen when they hear Jungkook said and Taehyung snatched phone from Jimin before he start talking ,"  Aww Kookie don't be angry your brother is safe but he won't for long "

Taehyung can feel Jungkook seething in anger ,"What do you want ?" 

Taehyung smirked ," I will return back your brother only if you promise to not meddle in between my dealing with Stray Kids also I want everything you stole from me back to me or else Your brother would be no more . And yeah don't even think about Attacking or else no one will know where he will disappear"

"Taehyung you -"

"Jungkook think wisely , Your brother life is in your hand . I will give you two days think about it "

" I don't need two days but show me my brother right now. I don't trust you ."

********

Hoseok who was crying was pulled into Hall again and was thrown in arms of Taehyung . Who wrapped his arms around his waist making him stay at one place.