Ch-13

Hi

***********
Week later

"Are we going to meet Yeonie ,TaeTae??" Hoseok asked as he sat in car beside Taehyung with his hand wrap around his plushie.

"Uhm kinda your cousin Soo-bin is getting married today " Taehyung answered.

"What Bunny Boo is getting married but why ? Seokie doesn't want Bunny Boo to get married " Hoseok cried clinging to Taehyung's arm.

"Why don't you want him to get married??" Taehyung asked with pure curiosity .

"Why else Meanie uncle if Bunny Boo gets married he will leave Seokie and live with his hubby and will only love his hubby only than what about Seokie and Yeonie will be alone too. Who will play with Yeonie "

Taehyung chuckle at this and Hoseok pouted hitting his arm,"Meanie uncle stop laughing Seokie is really sad can't you see "

"You don't have to worry about him going away cause his bride is gonna stay with him " Taehyung replied .

"Heh??"

"He is marrying to lady , so you will get Noona who will play with you " Taehyung said .

Hoseok didn't said anything for a while than asked again ,"So seokie is bride ? Cause Seokie stay with you ?or  Meanie uncle is bride ? Cause you stay with Seokie ?"

Jimin laughed at innocent question of younger. While Taehyung wanted to jump out of car .

"I am not bride it's you "

Hoseok pouted ,"But why ? Seokie wants to be groom . You stay with Seokie okay. Seokie will buy you chocolates, toys everything "

"And how will you buy it ? Do you earn money??" Taehyung asked to Hoseok who was now busy playing with his plushie

"Uhm Meanie uncle money is Seokie's only na "

Hoseok said and Jimin burst out laughing and Taehyung rolled his eyes in diabelief.

The audacity of this baby is ....cute 🥺 🥺 but he won't tell anyone thatbhe found it cute .

"Whatever you say but I am not bride "

Hoseok frowned as he moved and sat on his lap. He cupped his face in his and Taehyung wonder what was going in mind of little devil

"You know only groom kisses bride and Seokie was one who kissed you so you are bride"

"Who told yo-"

Mmmph

Hoseok pressed his lips on Taehyung's.

And than pulled back ,"Seokie think he did wrong let Seokie try agains"

And Hoseok pressed his lips again. He licked Taehyung's lips who stood still as virgin boy.

What do people say innocent one are most dangerous one , heck they are.

Hoseok pulled back pouting,"Seokie doesn't like kissing you , anyways Taetae is gro-"

Taehyung softly pressed his lips on Hoseok's as he pulled him closer.
He moved his lips sucking lower bottom of his lips.

After sucking and kissing for 2 minutes Taehyung broke kiss when Hoseok started panting

Hoseok slided down from Taehyung's lap like little bunny and said ,"You are so bad uncle meanie why did you ate Seokie's lips ??"

"What I kiss-"

Plushie was thrown on his face and let's say devil has to keep his mouth shut entire ride while Jimin was having time of his life seeing Taehyung scowl at him and Hoseok as they  jam to some cute Tomato song.