Chapter 21

Zayn's P.O.V.

"She doesn't even go here!" I here a voice from the TV say, jolting me out of my sleep.

I lift my head up, trying to figure out what's going on.

"Close your eyes, princess. I'll turn down the TV." I hear a quiet voice say close to my ear.

I turn my head to see Liam's face. I'm laying on my stomach, on top of him. My face was laying on his hard chest as I slept.

"Princess?" I ask.

He shrugs. "You're a pretty princess."

I frown, thinking it over in my head. "I'm a man, Liam."

He raises his eyebrow. "I can call you something else if you'd like."

I bite my lip, watching his face which is watching mine, just as intently. The glow from the TV is illuminating on the side of his face, making the other half not visible. It's quite intimidating but somehow still very attractive.

"Princess is fine." I say, shrugging. I don't want to admit that the nickname makes me feel warm and happy inside. I lay my head back down on his chest and sigh as he begins stroking my hair.

"Liam?"

"Yea."

"Are we in your room?" I ask, squinting my eyes to look around the dark space.

"Yes we are." He answers, brushing my loose hair off my forehead.

I frown. "But I thought you said I wasn't allowed in your room."

He sighs, intertwining our hands and giving it a little squeeze. "That's before I knew you...and before I realized that I really like you." He admits.

I smile, my cheek squishing up against his warm chest. "You like me?" I ask.

He nods and I feel his light facial hair scratching against my forehead. "I wouldn't give you a blowjob if I didn't."

My heart races as the recent memory, but I frown again. "But you had sex with all those other people. Does that mean you like all of them too?"

He sighs. "Okay maybe that was a bad example, but I really like you Zayn. Do you believe me?"

I open my mouth to argue against what he said but I decide to leave it. "I guess I do."

He kisses the top of my head. "Good."

I shift to lay next to him. I'm laying sideways, facing the TV. "What're you watching?" I ask.

He wraps his arm around me from behind. "Mean girls." He chuckles and I feel his chest vibrate against my back. "Don't hate, it's a good movie."

I smile. "Not hating. I have sisters who watched this all the time."

"It's almost over though." He says.

I nod. "What time is it?"

"3 am."

I groan. "Skip class with me tomorrow?"

"Tsk tsk, naughty Zayn." He teases. "But sure. I understand everyone needs days off. Now quit talking and watch the movie."

I smile and snuggle closer to him. He's very warm. "One more thing." I say and he groans, causing me to laugh. "How did I get here?"

"Magic carpet." He mumbles.

"Liam." I whine.

"I fucking carried you, how else would you get here?" He growls, running a hand thought my hair.

"Well that's all you had to say, thank you." I smile. "It could've been said a bit nicer but whatever..."

"You're bloody annoying. I liked you better when you were quiet and shy." He teases.

I smack his arm and he yelps, pretending to be hurt by my pathetic slap. I then roll over and bury my face into his neck.

I let the calming sounds of his heartbeat and steady breathing lull me to sleep. His arms feel like home.