Chapter 3

A naked women.

A naked women tied down to a bed with a black blindfold on.

That was the lock screen photo.

Looking at the picture once more I thought about who's phone this might be.

The phone belongs to a male, most definitely.

Or maybe a very dominant horny lesbian...

Yeah it probably belongs to a perverted male. But then again, what male isn't a pervert?

The Irish flag. I tilted my head to the side, looking around the room.

Maybe the guy is Irish...?

Ryan I think that's considered racist! Just because someone's Irish, it doesn't mean they'll have a flag as their case cover.

But they might be, I don't know I'm just making suggestions.

Either way there is too many Irish people in this school for me to just know who this phone belongs to. Nonetheless I put the phone away in my book bag and wait for class to start.

I tend to come in a little too early.

Literature is the class that I am in right now and it's still the same day I found the phone. Just putting that out there in case you were wondering.

Now literacy. I hate and love this class. And that's probably because I sit next to Niall. I sighed to myself dreamily.

It was a blessing and a curse. He was the reason I was barely passing this class. He just looks so yummy when he's thinking hard on what to write on his essay papers.

His friends of course sat next to us. Liam and Louis behind us and Harry in front. The Zayn Malik guy used to sit next to him but now thats seat is just empty.

Whenever someone tried to sit there the four would get defensive and tell them to move.

It's quite weird but I decide not to dwell on that. Especially since I had my hot hunk of a daddy to dwell on instead. I bit my lip just thinking about him shooting his cum deep into my mouth.

He'd fuck me hard afterwards and my brain would completely shut off.

Speaking of my daddy here he comes with his three friends. I as subtly as possible begin to glare at Harry.

Now I don't hate the boy. I don't hate any of them but he got me in trouble. He told Louis I was eavesdropping and that made Niall look at me.

And NOT in the way I wanted him to look at me.

"Stupid tall lil' shit." I mumble to myself. Daddy sits down and I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding.

He was just so close to me. My virgin cunt just couldn't handle knowing there was such a big cock - I'm assuming it's big because of the rumors - around.

Calm yourself Ryan. He doesn't even know you exist, just stay calm and don't make a fool of yourself.

"Mate, you seriously can't find it?" Niall groaned, passing his hands through his hair.

"No I can't find it. I'm fucking serious Liam. I don't know where the fuck my phone is." My eyes go wide for a split second before I force them to go back to normal.

Niall lost his phone? I look down at my book bag and gulp, quickly shaking my head.

That could be Niall's phone.