Chapter 4

I paced around in my pastel pink room, practically going insane

I paced around in my pastel pink room, practically going insane. I glance back down at the unlocked phone in my hand and screamed again dropping it in the process.

"Shit!" I picked up the phone making sure there was no cracks anywhere and went back to looking at how I had access to everything Niall Horan has on his phone.

Right I'm getting side track here. There's some things I haven't answered yet. How did I get Niall's phone unlocked? What's his password? What am I wearing?

Okay maybe you weren't wondering the last one but I'll still answer it anyway.

Well for your information I'm wearing a cute black lace outfit.

It's really sexy and is more me then those stupid baggy long sleeves shirts and pants

Less talking about the outfit more talking about how you got daddy's password.

Right so it went something like this:

~~~

I was still in a bit of a daze from when Niall smiled at me but that soon ended when Louis abruptly woke up.

"Burgers and jelly babies!" I jumped a bit and everyone in the room started laughing.

The teacher told Louis off about sleeping in class and Louis said something about hanging out with Niall a bit too much.

"Still can't find your phone?" Louis asks. Niall groans rolling his eyes.

"No I haven't. And I rather not talk about this. Instead let's talk about how cute my little baby is." Niall said looking at me.

He started furiously making out with me while Louis said something about how easy it'll be to unlock Niall's phone, if someone finds it and knows it's his.

Niall starts taking my clothes off in the middle of class and I was excited at how everyone was watching.

"Daddy." I say as he shoves his cock deep into my ass-pussy. Popping my gay cherry and making me moan crazily once he hits my prostate.

Louis says something about Niall's birthday.

"Shut the fuck up Louis. Stop shouting my password for everyone to hear." He turned to look at me and said.

"You like that baby? You like how daddy fucks you?" I nod my head as I start grinding my ass on his dick. His juicy fat dick that's filling me up to the brim.

"It's not my fault you made your password your birthday. 1393." Daddy tells Louis to shut up again and he comes inside of me.

~~~

Okay so maybe it didn't go exactly like that but you get the image.

Niall's password is his birthday. 1393 to be exact. And because of Louis' reckless ways I now have Niall's phone unlocked in my hands.

What do I do now?

I pout deciding to go downstairs to ask my mommy. I dropped Niall's phone down onto my bed and made my way downstairs. I love these heels that I have on.

Okay sorry. You probably don't care about my shoes either.

When I enter the living room I am faced with my mommy sucking on one big black cock with two more in her cunt and another two are being shagged by her hands. Her own cock out and fully erected.

This was a normal scene for me.

My mommy just loves big black cock. She just prefers it. And yes my mommy is in fact a sissy boy.

"Mommy?" I ask. She looks over to me as she sucks hard at the cock in her mouth. I let her finish having her fun and once she's done she pays attention to me.

"Sweetie are you sure you don't want to join us? It's really a lot of fun." I shook my head as I watched the big men put their clothes on and leave. Half of them probably had wives who didn't put out anymore.

"No thank you. But mommy I need your help." I whine. She shakes her head at me as she instructs me to sit on her lap, which I do.

"No whining. You're only allowed to whine when...?"

"You want your daddy to feed you his candy." I answer her question and she praises me.

"Good girl. Now what has my little baby in a fuss?" I pout again cuddling up to my mommy.

"You see the boy that I said I want as my daddy?" She nods.

"I have his phone and it's unlocked on my bed upstairs. I don't know what to do with it. At school he doesn't even pay attention to me but I still like him mommy. What do I do?" She thinks for a while before she answers me.

(A/N: I'm not telling you what she said because that'd ruin the whole story)

My eyes widen at the thought and I nod my head furiously. I hug her tightly and give her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you mommy. You always know exactly what to do." She shrugs her shoulders at me, shaking her head as I get up to leave.

"I don't see why you can't just tell him how you feel. Or why you just don't go to school the way you want to. It's make things a lot easier on yourself if you did sweetie." I stop going up the stairs and turn around to face my mommy.

"I know but... I just don't... I'm not ready mommy." I say.

"No matter what I'll always love you. Oh and come home early. We have a few guests coming over." She winked at me and I got the message. Nodding my head, I turn around and go back to my bedroom.

There I now lay in bed with my hands closely holding Niall's phone to my chest.

I hope this plan works.

A/N: Hi! It's been a while but here it is. To clear some things up. Ryan lives with his dad but his dad doesn't really enjoy being called father, dad, daddy etc.

It has to do with the fact that Ryan's father also takes part in the whole daddy kink thing (not with Ryan but with other men) so he doesn't really see himself as a daddy, dad, father hence why Ryan calls him mommy. Ryan's mom is non existent so yeah.

I hope that cleared up any of your questions and I hopes you enjoyed the chapter.