Chapter 6

(A/N: I should have put this sooner but this book will include inappropriate pictures)

(Also WARNING ⚠️: Please read in the comfort of your home away from small children who still have their innocence)

It's been a full week. A week and Niall has still not answered back. I don't even think he's seen the text because if he has it would have said seen and he would have probably blocked me.

I pursed my lips looking around the cafeteria at nothing specific really.

I sat by myself for the most part of lunch until I thought it was around the time that I went to their table to hand Louis his homework. After that I usually sat in front of Niall.

"So Demi and Niall are like... a couple?" I turned my head to look at the people talking. It was a mixture of girls and boys so I couldn't just say "a groups of girls talking".

"I think so. I'm not really sure and I can't be bothered to find out."

"If they are, that's a pretty odd couple."

"They don't even sit together, of course they're not dating. They're probably just hooking up with each other." I scrunched up my face, disregarding the whole conversation and turned to look away.

It was wrong for me to think that this would have actually worked. Nonetheless I made my way to their table and handed Louis his homework, sitting down in my seat as I started my own homework of the day.

- times skip -

I was now laying in my bed completely bored. I had scrolled through twitter and instagram already, finding the old men who were flirting with me quite boring and repetitive.

There was seriously nothing for me to do and it wasn't like I could just go downstairs and watch a movie with my mommy. He was out for work and wouldn't be back until later.

With that in mind I thought about just going to the movies by myself. It would be fun and it'll give me one of my few chances to wear what I want to wear.

I put on this skin tight hot pink outfit that was more strings then anything and went to look at the different wigs I had. I decided on a light silver one and my light pink heels.

I put on some lipgloss and picked out a random pair of sunglasses before leaving my house

Obviously walking out like this I was very exposed and caught a lot of people's attention. I even saw some people from school but no one really knew it was me.

I made it to the movies and paid for a random movie, watching as the man looked at me a certain glint in his eyes. I smiled a little as I walked inside swaying my hips a bit more then usual.