Chapter 11

Why'd I do that? Why did I fucking text him that?

Daddy sounds so hot fussy and angry

Well now he's not letting anyone leave without checking their phone. And all I could do was sit here and wait.

Wait until there's no one left but me and I'm forced to give Niall my phone and bam- he's no longer interested.

I bite my lip, playing with my fingers as there were still a lot of people left who were unchecked. It didn't calm me down though.

He knows. I cut down the list. It could've been any guy in the school. Now it's obvious that it's someone in this group. He knows. Daddy'll know soon.

And I'll get fucked. Hopefully not here. I don't want my first time to be in the locker rooms.

"See? Making me stay here for no reason." The guy scoffs and leaves while I hope that maybe since he's pissed he'll tell the gym teacher.

"Niall mate, we're wasting so much time." Liam tried to reason, placing his hand on his shoulder. Niall shrugs him off.

"Are you getting nervous princess? You haven't sent me anything. You getting scared love?" I lick my lips as my heart pounds. He's approaching me.

I look down, shaky. Here it comes. I readjust my glasses and squint my eyes closed.

I'm grabbed by my wrist and I whined. It's over. This is where Daddy says

"Bend over princess. I'm taking you for the first time right here in front of everyone else. Gonna make you the little whore you always wanted to be."

I shuddered at the thought and looked up at... Louis? I turn my head to Niall- he's walked right by me!

"You're enjoying staying in here for gym aren't you?" So Niall still doesn't know.

Of course he doesn't. You're the nerd that does Louis' homework. Why would he think it was you? Idiot.

"N-No, I-

"Fucking lazy arse. Get out and go to gym." Louis tugged me towards the door and I tumbled a bit.

I turned to look at him, blinked and went to leave. No one had to tell me twice.

As soon as I reached the door it opened by itself and I moved back as the gym teacher - he was also the coach if that means anything - walks in.

"What the hell are we still doing in here? I said ten minutes- it's been twenty. Five laps all of you." The coach glared at me and I scrambled out of the locker rooms.

"But coach-

"Now Mr. Horan before I make it ten." My heart beated quickly as I did my laps.

I couldn't tell if it was because of the running or because I barely made it out of there alive.

Note to self: Tease about Daddy's location only when there's like 100 or more people around.

Nonetheless I couldn't help myself once the period was over.

To Daddy😍💦:

You were so close daddy 😋 what happened.

I giggled, wishing I was close to where Niall was right now just to see his face.

From Daddy😍💦:

You'll mess up again and when you do. I won't let you go princess

It sent shivers down my spine as I touched my little prick.