Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Taye **

She just got out... She didn't even look back... Was she upset with me? Idk this is why i don't take relationships seriously. I drove off into the beautiful sunset as my phone rang , i looked over at it and "Laysia" popped on the screen . "Damn i forgot about her i thought. Turning down my music i pressed answer and put her on speaker "Hey baby " i said trying to sound happy
Laysia - "Why aren't you home i went to ya house looking for you and ya range rover wasnt there "
Taye - "I know i had some business to take care of im coming over right ...
Before i could finish saying now she hung up i knew she was excited , she was my girlfriend and hadn't seen me in about 4 weeks. Bad? i know don't remind me.
I pulled up in the driveway of Laysia's small brick house the sun was just coming up and i was starving , i took out my key to get inside and she was already in the kitchen in some small booty shorts and her bra. I walked over to her and she jumped in my arms kissing all over my face. "Hey Baby " she smiled and started to unbutton my shirt . I grabbed her hands "Come on chill i just got here. You cooked" i looked at her before walking into the kitchen and making myself a plate.

Laysia (Taye's Girlfriend) **

My phone vibrated and my homegirl Jade name popped up
Jade- "Girl i saw Taye this morning at that poetry slam they was all hugged up"
I stared at the message and looked up at Taye eating. Jade would never lie to me so i took matters into my own hands and sat next to her "what did you do all day" i asked looking for answers . "Man i told you i was handling business stop asking me questions" she said angrily getting up , "With the next bitch at a poetry slam?" i asked and she looked at me with a shocked look on her face . "Who told you that lie ? Jade? " she laughed so hard it made me feel bad , she seemed so care free now i was all confused.
Who do i believe Taye , my girlfriend of 1 year Or Jade , my best friend since i was a kid ? ...

Taye **

Yea i played it off so what . Know why i don't like Jade and i knew Laysia would believe me so i played it off . I had to leave and play my cards right i didn't want Paris to get into any mix with Laysia or Jade. I got back in my range and began my journey to my main trap house to check on things. I know you probably like a girl running a drug gang ? Yea thats me just shows how much authority i had and a even bigger name. I was known all over and i kept a clean record just in case. I blasted K Camp all the way to my trap i was in deep thought maybe it was time i settled ...

"Creeping on the low, hope your man don't see
She will bust it down for some damn limeritas
Chew me like some bubblegum, something like Rasheeda
Gotta get my partner some, she on me like adidas
Baby, you can't hold, better stop flexing like you might
Your man tryna patrol then I guess he is a cop
But he really can't cuff if you busting at my spot
But I done had enough 'cause you making my shit hot
Blowing up a nigga phone, what I tell yo ass 'bout that?
Tryna hold something, hold my nuts, can you do that?
Can you play around with that mouth while he hit it from the back?
You can't say nothing now 'cause we all been through that, through that

It ain't nothing to cut that bitch off

So what you saying, hoe?
You Know I'm the man, hoe?
So what you saying, hoe?
You Know I'm the man, hoe?"

NAHH !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Please forgive any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲