Chapter 23 - The End

Taye **

I stood at the alter waiting for my queen to arrive.

Memories of when we first met flooded my mind. Even tho she did some shit i never thought i could forgive someone for she was perfect. Everything i wanted in a female , a wife.

She loved me through everything , she cared about me , held me down even when i gave up on her. Oh yea and she kept me fed y'all know i love to eat.

Paris **

I stood behind the church doors and closed my eyes waiting for the music to begin and the doors to open.

I was about to get married. I looked over at my dad and grabbed his arm smiling. He looked more nervous than i did.

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married" he said on the verge of tears.

"I will always be your baby girl daddy but you have a new baby girl we both have to get use to"

We hugged , kissed and the music began to start.

Jay **

I stood behind Taye and looked around at all the people waiting for Paris to come out.

My heart was telling me to stop this wedding but my gut was telling me a different story.

All my life i wanted Paris all to myself. As kids i would protect her from boys just so she could be mines one day. Then she told me she liked girls and i tried to make my move but it didn't work.

I looked down at my suit and sighed. Alex should be standing here not me I'm suppose to be the brides best man, start my own trend. What am i saying I'm suppose to be where Taye is.

Standing at the alter waiting for Paris to come to my arms. I cant let Paris marry Taye. I gotta stop this but how...

Paris **

The church doors opened and "All my life" by Kc and Jojo began to play. I opened my eyes and looked out at me and Taye's family and friends.

Looking straight ahead i saw Taye's eyes light up as watched me and my dad walk down the rose covered isle to the beat.

I grabbed Taye's hand and we locked eyes on each other.

The moment we had been waiting for was finally here and happening.

Layla**

Standing behind my sister i looked around at all the people. I still wasn't completely sure what was going on but my sister looked beautiful.

Taye was there too , holding Paris hands. I met her once before she was so funny and nice to me.

I quickly looked up as all the people cheered even daddy. I think Taye and Paris are kissing ! Yuck.

Daddy said i have to wait till I'm 60 to kiss but i never want to because boys have cooties and i don't want cooties.

Taye **

"You may now kiss the bride"

I smiled big and winked at Paris before grabbing her in my arms and kissing her passionately.

The music began to play again and we walked out the church hand in hand.

Paris was finally mine forever and i was the happiest girl in the world.

Paris **

At our reception , Layla stayed under Taye the whole night. They danced, sang and ate everything together. Layla still didn't completely understand how Taye was a girl but dressed like a boy so Taye was known as her big brother.

Our first dance , Taye kept saying she was nervous and didn't wanna mess up. I was nervous about tripping over her feet and we both just making a fool out of ourselves.

Jay **

I cleared my throat looking at everyone and holding my glass. My time to tell Paris how i feel was now and i wasn't holding anything back!

I looked over and Paris and she smiled at me holding Taye's hand. The sweat began to drip and i put my glass down taking out a piece of paper.

"Paris i have known you for so long and watched you grow into a beautiful adult." I swallowed the lump in my throat and closed my eyes saying this last part.

"I just want to say ... Uhh"

"Do it she has to know how you feel!" My gut kept telling me. "Dont loose your best friend over this she's happy you should be too." My heart and gut argued back and forth till finally i said it.

"I just want to say im happy for you guys and i love yall."

I sighed a breath of relief and everyone raised their glasses to Taye and Paris.

The music began again and i walked back to my seat heartbroken. At least she's finally happy.

A/N : I hope you guys enjoyed this book. I just want to thank you guys sooooo much for reading , voting , showing love and commenting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Last Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan Follow