Chapter 1

"Louis! Over here!"

"Louis! Louis!"

"Louis, what inspired you to write Back To You?"

"Louis, what do you look for in a girl?"

I struggle to keep a straight face as I follow my security guard through the crowd of paparazzi trying to get my attention. I ignore the questions thrown at me and step into the shiny black van, my security guard closing the door behind me. The vehicle slowly starts to move and I relax, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. I log into twitter and compose a new tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: you've got me cornered and my hands are tied

I'm immediately swarmed with thousands of notifications from my fans. They're all commenting, retweeting, and favoriting. A smile forms on my lips as I scroll through my mentions. I favorite a few and then decide to log into my fan account.

Yes, I have a fan account for my own fandom. 

I type in my username (pastellouis) and enter my password. As soon as I'm in, my phone starts to vibrate like mad. I check the group chat to see the lads freaking out, as usual. 

@grasshoppertommo: HE DIDNT FOLLOW ME WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS

@toystorylou: no

@backtoyoufool: no

@hedgehoglou: no

@grasshoppertommo: what a bitch

I smirk and put my phone away, ignoring the constant vibrating from the group chat.

I made my fan account about three years ago, shortly after the release of my first album. I wanted to see how the fans acted and treated each other. My account was meant to be a temporary thing, but it's grown quite big, and I've made my best friends.

If only they knew who they were really talking to. I imagine they'd be shocked (and probably a bit embarrassed).

I open the group chat to see Zayn being pessimistic again. He's definitely the "glass half-empty" guy of the group, but it's balanced with Liam's "glass half-full." Niall is the "who the fuck drank my water" type of person, and I don't know Harry very well at all.

I follow him on my fan account and close out of Twitter as the van comes to a stop in front of my management building. 

I step out of the vehicle and walk inside, instantly greeted by Monika, the secretary at the front desk.

"Mr. Tomlinson, Simon wants to see you."

I sigh and nod, mumbling a thank you to Monika as I pass by her desk and make my way towards Simon's office.

"Louis! Good, you're here, I need to talk to you." Simon stands up from his rolling chair and motions towards the armchair in front of his desk. I take a seat and shift uncomfortably under Simon's gaze. After a short silence, he speaks.

"Do you know that Taylor Swift girl?"

I frown and nod. This can't be going anywhere good.

"Great, okay, I've been thinking you can go out with her, take some pictures and all that. It'll help her career."

I furrow my eyebrows and stare at the man.

"What?"

"Louis, it's all for good. It will benefit both of you."

I sit in silence, staring at my hands as I clasp and unclasp them.

"Okay, I guess."

"Good, you're picking up Taylor from the airport tomorrow. Tristan will get in contact with you later." Simon picks up his pen and starts to write on whatever paperwork he has in front of him. I take that as my cue to leave and stand up, pulling my shirt down and walking out of the office.