Chapter 18

Time skip

POV > HARRY

×

"I'm all yours I've got no control! No control!"

Niall and I sing at the top of our voices, belting the words to Louis' songs as we make the drive to Los Angeles, California.

Our show is tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited.

As No Control finishes, Just Like You comes on shuffle and Niall turns up the volume. I rest my elbow on the car door, looking out of the window at the passing scenery.

"When is Liam arriving?" Niall asks again, his voice loud over the music. I would turn it down to speak to my blond friend easier, but that would be so disrespectful to the king. I'm talking about Louis, of course.

"Niall, he said his plane lands at seven." I tell Niall, nearly having to shout to be heard. "You already asked me that question."

"Are we meeting him today, then?"

Yes, Niall, Liam and I decided to head down to California a day early so we could meet before the concert, and so the brunet could carpool with us.

"We have to meet him today, we're picking him up from the airport." I snort and roll my eyes. I swear, Niall has the absolute worst memory ever. I'll let it slide though, because I can tell he is excited to meet his friends for the first time.

We sing along to the music as Niall drives us down the road in his car. We decided to take his because it's nicer than mine, and much less likely to break down in the middle of nowhere and make us be late for the concert.

"Who are you most excited to meet?" Niall asks, not taking his eyes from the road as he takes a sharp left turn. I crack my head on the window and curse under my breath.

"Um, everyone." I laugh, grimacing as I touch the spot I hit my head. "I wonder if Liam is as innocent in real life as he is online."

"Ha, what if he was just putting on the innocent act just to fool us? Watch him be dirty-minded as fuck." Niall chuckles, stepping on the brakes quickly to avoid rear-ending a car.

I swear, Niall is going to kill us both.

"I'm curious to see how Zayn is," I say, gripping my seat nervously as Niall speeds up. "I don't know much about him."

"Same, honestly." Niall nods in agreement. "He's quite mysterious."

"Not as mysterious as William, though," I add, looking out of the window again. Niall scoffs.

"William isn't mysterious, he's shady."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"No." Niall says, rolling his eyes. "All I'm saying is that he better not be some sixty-year-old man or something."

"Or a fourteen-year-old boy." I add, grimacing. I cringe at the thought. I highly doubt that he is, but, you never know. I look over to see Niall nod. Just Like You ends and Change Your Ticket comes on.

"You know, I bet William is actually super cute in person." I say, a small smile forming on my lips. Niall looks away from the road to make a face at me.

"Ugh, you're so gay." He averts his gaze and I roll my eyes. "What makes you say that?"

"I don't know, just, the way he is. Like, the way he talks, and stuff." I rest my head in my hand.

"Really? He swears like a sailor and needs a good mouth-washing with some dish soap."

I scoff. "Niall, so do you."

Niall huffs, placing a hand over his chest as he pretends to be offended.

"Don't even try denying it, I know you're excited to meet Will, too." I raise an eyebrow at my blonde friend, who grins.

"Definitely."

×

"Niall, look for him! He just texted, his plane's unloaded!" I grab my friend's arm and point towards the gates, where people were walking out to the baggage carousel.

I can literally feel Niall's excitement radiating off of him as we watch the gates intently, waiting for our favorite brunet (other than Louis, of course) to show.

"Look!" Niall grabs me excitedly and points to where Liam walks through the door, looking around the airport.

"Liam!" We shout, immediately running over to him. He smiles widely as we engulf him in a hug, wrapping our arms around him tightly.

"Oh my god, you're a real person." Niall says, muffled into Liam's shoulder. The blond releases him, unable to keep a smile off of his face as he looks up at his friend. I pull away too, stepping back to stand beside Niall.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you," Liam grins, shifting his backpack on his arm. "This is incredible."

"You brought your concert tickets, right?!" Niall exclaims, jumping up and down excitedly as Liam nods his head vigorously.

"Come on, let's get to the hotel!" I say, looking between Niall and Liam quickly. "We need our beauty sleep for Louis!"

Both lads nod in agreement and we race out of the airport (Liam didn't bring a suitcase, just his backpack) to the parking lot. Once we reach the car, I stop Niall from getting in.

"I'm driving," I say, and Niall pouts.

"Why? This is my car!" He whines, but reaches into his pocket to pull out his keys.

"Yeah, but you almost killed us with your bad driving at least eight times!" He drops the keys into my open palm and I unlock the car, stepping into the driver's seat. Niall and Liam climb into the back and put on their seatbelts (well, Liam does) as I pull out of the parking space. Niall reaches forward to the radio, pushing the button to change the settings to AUX so he could play music off of his phone. He opens his Louis playlist on Spotify and shuffles it.

I hum along to the music while Liam and Niall chat endlessly in the backseat, talking about anything and everything. I smile, happy that I finally got to meet one of my internet friends. Just to think, I'll meet the others tomorrow, at a Louis Tomlinson concert.

×
×
×

HI GUYS

TODAY IS ASHTON'S BIRTHDAY, HE'S 24 DKDKDOSLW

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW, ASHTON IS FROM 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER AND I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH THAT'S ALL

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, niall, harry, and liam met :')

if you found any mistakes, please tell me so i can fix it!

my love always,

shelby x

instagram: @rainbowlouuu