07/10/20 FROM SHELBY

hiiii everyone!!!!!

i know that this book already has 2 thank-you notes, but here i am writing another one because i truly cannot thank you all enough.

i wrote this book when i was 14!!!! this was the very first book i'd ever finished writing and i cried when i finished it. this was also the first book i'd ever posted to wattpad and for it to do this well....????

i never could've imagined 5k reads on this book, let alone 200k. and for my very first book to get this big!!!!!!!!!!!!!! literally feels like a dream.

while i'm not on this account very often (i'm logged into my other account @NoNoLeeKnowNo), my email is connected to this account and i therefore see every single comment you guys post on this book. and i'm just so, so happy that i've been able to make you guys laugh, make you guys smile, brighten your day, even if it was just for a little bit.

truth be told, i'm absolutely garbage with words and sentiments, but i'm trying my best here.

truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! you, the person reading this note right now!! thank you for reading, thank you for voting, thank you for commenting, thank you for supporting me!!! i truly appreciate the wonderful things you've brought me, and i hope that reading this book has been worthwhile.

i'm very proud of myself. honestly, i don't like this book very much anymore. it's funny!! i recently reread the first chapter and i found myself laughing, and sometimes i don't know how i thought of these things (like, what happened to me over the years? did the funny leave?). it's funny, but i don't like it very much. i think a rewrite would be interesting, but i think i'll leave it as it is, for now at least.

as for we've discussed it, the sequel... i really feel bad about leaving it unfinished for so long. every time i get emails from wattpad, notifying me of your comments on we've discussed it, telling me that you love the book and that i need to update, i literally feel so bad lolololololol

i would like to go back and finish we've discussed it someday. i don't know when it will be, but i really would like to. however, it would be really hard, though, as when i was writing it, i didn't have a plan, at all. i knew (and still do know) how the book was going to end, but that's it. i'd have to come up with an outline and everything.

actually, now that i'm really thinking about it, i'm really excited lolol. i'm currently writing a book on my other account and i've decided that i'm not going to post it until it's completely done so that i can avoid leaving everyone hanging like i did with we've discussed it. but...

the idea of having an update schedule where people will be excited for the new chapter and will join me on the journey of writing a book sounds amazing. i'm actually really really hyped about writing it again, lololol.

we'll see what happens, i suppose. if i do end up finishing we've discussed it (anytime soon), it'll be after i finish the book i'm currently writing (projected end date is august 1st, but i have 17 chapters left.... does anyone know of a good program for progress tracking? the one i'm using tracks words, which was great when my chapters were 2000 each, but now they've developed into 2700-3500 each which is throwing off the calender...). also school is starting in august, so it might be hard, but....

IDK MAN IM JUST KINDA REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANY 1D IN LIKE 2 YEARS(?) AND I MISS IT TBHHHHH and my writing has gotten better so i can give you all a better reading experience <333

just so you know, when i pick up we've discussed it again it's turning into a drama since that's my favorite thing to write these days get ready for some ANGST bb

anywayyyyy this note has gone on for far too long but i just wanted to say a lot of things to all of you. so once again, thank you all so much for reading, voting, and commenting on mutuals. i truly hope you've enjoyed and thank you for supporting me.

i love you! (say it back >:((()

-shelby