Chapter 6

"Is he okay?"

"He's just tired."

"Last night was wild!"

"Calvin, shut up, Louis is trying to sleep!"

"Sorry."

Silence.

"...Stan? Can you cook me breakfast?"

"Ask me that one more time, I swear."

"Guys, seriously."

"Shut up Aaron, get your panties out of a twist."

Smack.

"What the hell, Aaron?"

"I don't wear panties, asshole."

I groan loudly and pull my blanket up over my head. I'm well awake, but I don't feel like getting up yet.

"You guys are so loud," I complain, rolling to the other side of the bed. Except, I'm not in a bed, I'm on a couch, and I fall onto the floor. My white sheet tangles around my legs and I just lay there, my head pounding. Whether it's from me hitting my head on the ground, or from the amount of alcohol I consumed last night, I don't know. I just want some painkillers.

"Comfortable there?" Stan asks in a teasing voice, smirking at me on the floor.

"Yeah," I reply, not bothering to climb back onto the couch. "Why are you guys in my house?"

"We're not. Aaron let us sleep over." Stan answers, not looking up from his phone.

"Oh. Thanks." I roll over onto my back and stare at the ceiling. It was a white popcorn ceiling, and wasn't that good looking. I should've known this wasn't my house, I have much better house-designing skills, or whatever.

"Oi, you should thank me." Aaron sighs, pinching the bride of his nose.

"I know. I just did."

"I'm never taking care of any of you ever again."

I sit up, and everything goes black. I almost pass out, but it's just because I sat up too fast.

"Were we that bad?" I ask, Calvin and Stan also looking to Aaron, who nods.

"Calvin wouldn't stop singing, Stan wouldn't stop trying to run away, and Louis, well, you just puked everywhere."

I grimace and apologize to Aaron, thanking him again for letting us stay at his house and for taking care of us.

"Well, I basically had to." He rolls his eyes but smiles, and I know he appreciates it. I excuse myself from the room, throwing the sheet back onto the couch and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

I click on the light and latch the door behind me, and oh my, do I look like a wreck. My hair is a complete mess, sticking to my forehead due to sweat. My complexion is paler than usual, with dark purple circles under my eyes. I chuckle, thinking that I could definitely look like part of the Cullen family.

Ha, I love Twilight.

Um, I mean, Twilight sucks and I didn't read the books and I definitely didn't cry at the end of Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Shut up, I said I didn't.

I open the drawer under the counter and search for an unused toothbrush that I can borrow. Or steal, I guess. I don't think Aaron will want it back.

I eventually find one and rip open the cardboard, taking the toothbrush out of its packaging and throwing the box away.

I brush my teeth and try to recall everything that happened last night.