Chapter 53

Tori's POV:

"Diana looks so much like you," Lucas grinned as we both sat on the couch. Niall was at work, and I decided that I needed some company, and to talk about our parents. I won't be surprised by his reaction when he finds out they're in town again. What else better than a brother to help?

"You should see Niall and Caleb, it's like a copy," I chuckled. He smiled.

"Is Niall treating you right? How's he dealing with it?" He asked. I smiled, but this time it was at the thought of Niall's whole attitude and commitment towards everything that's happened these last few months... and just becuase it was Niall.

"He's been so perfect," I felt my cheeks slowly heat.

"And the feelings?" He smirked. These made me laugh in embarrassment.

"I don't think saying 'I love you' really is enough, it's like I know he's the one for me, you know?" I said with a sigh. He smiled devilishly at me.

"You've so got the love bug, hun," He laughed. I giggled and burried my face in a pillow.

"I know!" I said loudly, throwing my head back on the couch. I love catching up with Lucas.

I smiled back at him, feeling my cheeks slightly ache from smiling so much. Lucas focussed back on Diana, causing me to look at Caleb laying on the ground on a blanket, surrounded by pillows just for safety. I closed my eyes and took in a breath. "Lucas, I have something to tell you," I said slowly. He looked at me, telling me to continue. "Uh.. I had visitors two days ago..." He cocked his head.

"What's that got to do with anything?" He asked. I bit the inside of my cheek.

"It was mum and dad." I watched his face freeze at my words. He stared blankly out at the window, not moving. I watched his notrils flare as he breathed rather heavily. "They asked to allow me to let them back in," I sighed. He shook his head.

"And just why should they? They should burn in hell for all I care, they left me out on the street for having a different aspect on my sexuality, and then left you pregnant? Not happening," He said through gritted teeth. I watched the veins in his neck pop as he talked.

I nodded my head. "Niall told them to come back in a few days, I'm not sure when but I won't be prepared," I sighed. He breathed heavily through his mouth now.

"I just don't appreciate the way they've treated us, who are they to still call theemselves parents?" He asked, sounding calmer than before. I shrugged my shoulders and ran my finger over the pillow I was holding.

"I hardly know, I just need a break from it all." This made something glint in Lucas' eyes.

"Then a break is what you'll get, I need to spend some quality time with my Niece and Nephew, Niall and yourself can go out for dinner or something, I'll look after them," Lucas said in a rush, I stared at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Niall is working Lucas, I can't," I laughed and shook my head. It was his turn to stare at me.

"That doesn't mean you can't tomorrow!" He grinned making me laugh and shake my head.

"We'll see-" I began, but got cut off.

"Nope, you don't have a say, it's happening. I don't care if Niall is on the otherside of the world, I'll send you there!" He said, sticking his face in the air proudly. I just silently laughed at him. We fell into silence for a few seconds until he spoke up, again. "So, has he given you any hints yet?" He said, looking at his nails. I looked at him strangely.

"Hints?" I said with a confused tone. He gave me a 'duh' look, and when I didn't get it he let out a frustrated sigh and cleared his throat.

"You know! Has he popped any questions?" A smirk now plastered his face. I was still confused. "Marriage! Has he said anything about that!" Lucas yelled and laughed. I made an 'ohh' sound and shook my head.

"Not that I know of, I think that he'd believe we're too young for marriage." I watched Lucas' eyes sag as he gave me that 'really?' kind of look.

"You're old enough to have a baby, but too young to get married. Honey, you need to sort your shit out, because it's gonna happen," He said with sass in his voice. I just laughed and stared at him strangely.

"I think we'd just need to deal with kids first, he might not even be interested in marriage," I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"He's not going to ditch you, I can tell how much you two love each other and he's not even here!" Lucas exaggerated. "I'm psychic," He winked which allowed me to now give him that 'really?' look. He flicked his hair, "It just comes naturally."

"You're not a psychic, although you're crazy. But I do hope you're right," I said while running a hand through my hair. Just at that moment, my phone began buzzing in my hand. I checked the caller ID and beamed.

"Told you," Lucas smirked as I narrowed my eyes and answered.

"Hey," I spoke through the phone, my voice lifted it's pitch, it always did when I answered phones.

"How are you going?" Niall asked, I could hear him shuffling around on the other side of the phone. His breathing was heavy, probably just finished a training session.

"Good, Lucas is just over helping me figure stuff out," I looked over at Lucas who had an evil smirk on his lips.

"Yeah right...We're planning your marriage!" Lucas yelled before I had the chance to shut him up.

"Oh, so we're getting married now?" Niall laughed as I glared at Lucas. Brothers; they're either great for things, or annoying as shit.

"Apparently we are," I mumbled, still glaring at my brother.

"Fine with me," I could practically see the smirk in his voice. Silly boys.

"I swear if Caleb grows up to be a little flirt like you, I will murder you," I smiled. Lucas rolled his eyes.

"She secretly loves it Niall, don't listen to her!" Breaking news, Lucas strikes once again.

"Oh shut up Lucas!" I cried out, causing the both of them to start laughing.

"You two are the worst," I mumbled, crossing my arms. Lucas just smiled cheekily at me while Niall was still laughing through the phone.

"Also, we're apparently going out to dinner tomorrow too," I said simply.

"I can work with that also," He chuckled, his thick Irish accent was clear. He could talk to me all day with that voice, I'd never get bored of it.

"That makes the two of us," I giggled and bit the top of my finger as I stared out the window.

"Good. I've gotta go, lunch break is up. I'll see you when I get home," He told me, my stomach sank a little but I agreed. He needed to work, and I'd see him soon.

"Alright, see you soon," I was about to hang up when he spoke again.

"Tori?" He called my name, making me pull my phone back to my ear.

"Yes?"

"I love you." Those words always managed to make my heart rate increase to an unhealthy speed. I felt my toes curl and my stomach go gooey, I blushed and bit my lip to hide my smile. I already knew that Lucas had figured it out though.

"I love you too." I whispered back as we hung up the phones.

"Totally have the love bug." Lucas said with that darn smirk.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

I hope this was longer, I tried a little, but it got difficult trying to find ideas. But I'm going to try make it a little saucy sooooon these are just fillers.

OHWMGEE IM SO ANGRY MY FLIPPING CASE HASNT GOT HWRE ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK. IM GONNA SLAP SOME PEOPLES BUNS GOD DAMMIT!

sorry rant

YOU LIL COOKIES ARE GREAT WITH THE VOTING AND COMMENTING, I LITERALLY WAKE UP TO THEM AND I SIT THERE LIKE AW AW AW <333333