Part 2 change

again point out my mistakes and suggest some things too add to the story. Enjoy.😁 also suggest art ideas so I can draw a better cover. I also edited almost my entire part so ya.

Shiro's POV

"Yea I'm fine, just need rest." Keith says.

    A second later he falls but I catch him before he hits the ground. "We should get him to a pod, now!" I say urgently.

I pick up keith then run to the medic bay and put keith in a pod. "Coran what's Keith's status." I say worriedly as everyone else runs in.

"I dont know I will need a blood sample." He says with a puzzled look on his face.

"Ok, then let's get a blood sample after he gets out of the pod." I say "When does he come out." I think out loud.

"He should be out in a varga or two." He says.

Everyone sighs in relief.

Time skip one varga and a half

Keith's POV

The pod opens as I fall into warm arms I look up and se lance."Hey bud you good?" He says with concern.

"I'm fine just a little tired." I say tiredly.

"keith you will have to get a blood test, ok." Coran says with a confused look.

I never had a good history with needles but I nod anyway. I flinch when coran injects the needle but he finishes quickly. Shiro shoots me a sympathetic glance. Only he knows of my needle phobia ( that apparently is the scientific name for a fear of needles?) and a little about my past. He is the only one I trust about some of my secrets. And even he doesn't know much about me. 

Time skip

"Ok, keith apparently your half galra." Coran says shocked. "And there is something in your bloodstream that will give some physical traits of a galra it will hurt and you should start transforming sometime tomorrow." Coran says nervously.

Everyone besides lance and shiro either looks at me with horror or fear. I hold their stares.

"So what." I say coolly with no emotion.

" That's all you have to say galra." Alura says with venom.

" I'm still the same keith." I state.

" BUT YOUR KIND HAVE DESTROYED ALTYA AND ALMOST ALL MY PEOPLE." Alura yells.

I flinch at her voice and shrink under their stares. "And do you think I'm ok with being half galra. I mean they are enemies." I say trying to keep my cool. "But I guess it's my fault that my mother and father fell in love, I guess it's my fault I exist." I say with no emotion. And I walk out of the med bay and head to my room ignoring their stares and protests. After I get to my room I sit on bed and ponder.

Suicidle thoughts skip to the X if you are uncomfortable or triggered by these things.

Keith's thoughts: wow I knew I was weird and disgusting but this. This takes the cake. Maybe if I go I can very rid of all the pain and everybody else's pain of me. Wait what am I thinking I can't die that will make me weak. No short cuts unless absolutely necessary.

X

I fall asleep and go through my nightly nightmares.

Sorry if it's short for so but it's like 11:00 and I have school tomorrow I hope everyone has a good day bye.