Part 1 Typical Relationships

Hello guys this my first chapter in the new edited story I hope you enjoy. This story will switch between keith's

Six months from now

"No please don't leave me." Lance shouts. "I'm sorry lance but i dont think I will make it here." Someone says sadly and quietly. They stare at Lance's blue eyes then they gone. "No!! Please just stay I love you!" He says while sobbing.

End of flashforward

Keith's POV

I wake up to the breakfast alarm. I quickly get dressed in my usual clothing, a dark gray shirt, black jeans, my fingerless gloves and my red jacket. I run out of my room and speed into the dining area, take a deep breath and walk in to see Shiro and Alura talking strategies to defeat the galra, Pidge and hunk gossiping about the lions and their powers, and Lance looking at his food seeming a bit depressed so I sit down and talk to him. "Hi Lance." He looks up then goes back to playing with his food. "Hi Lance." I say a bit louder. He looks up and glares at me

"Hi". He says harshly and looks back down at his food.

"Seriously lance I'm trying to be nice because you obviously having a bad and you just go and be rude to me." I say iratably while eating.

"Shut up keith, just be quiet for once and leave me alone!" He yells as all heads turn to us.

"Fine I will be quiet I hope this makes you happy." I growl at him and leave the dining area and walk over to my room.

Lance's POV

I glare at the back of his head as he walks out of the dining area and turn to see the others looking at me. "What!" I shout grumbling.

"Lance that was uncalled for." Shiro says with concern.

"I dont care he deserved it." I say with a bit of venom.

"And why does he deserve it lance." Shiro says calmly.

"Because...He is always being rude and one upping me. Then he just comes in and says hi like we are friends and like nothing's wrong." I say glumly.

"Lance I know you guys are having a hard time getting along but you have to at least try to be nice to him, you dont have to be friends but you should at least have some kind of good and strong bond with him." Shiro says in his 'dad voice'.

"Ya I dont think that's going to happen." I say while walking straight (hehe like thats what he is)out the door of the dining area.

Pidgeons POV

"What are we going to do about them." Shiro says with axsaperation.

"Maybe we can play a small truth or dare game each week to get them closer." I say while having my 'I know something you dont smirk' on my face.

"Ok all those who agree say I." Hunk says excitedly.

"I." Everyone says.

"Ok then let's do that then." Shiro says.

And that's all for this chapter sorry if it's short I need to keep it not to long so It can create suspense. I wonder what happened in that glimpse of the future who knows. Oh wait I do. Thank you all for all these reads and votes.

I mean you guys are crazy

I mean you guys are crazy. Bye.