A game and new expectations

Hello guys I'm not going to bore you with my talking do here is the story
"..."= speach
'...'= thoughts
X= trigger warning

Pidges POV

I wake up from my sleep and work on the truth or dare game and another suprise for later. I walk to the common room and it has the normal white walls with occasional light blue streaks and the white sofa and set up the game and plug in my computer with dares,truths, and pictures of memories from anywhere till this time saved for last. As soon as I finish everyone walks in with the occasional grumble from lance and a fearful look on keith. "Hi guys we are all ready to go," I say giddily. "Ok let's get started, pidge you go first," Shiro says in an authoritative tone after everyone sits in a circle. "Ok, hmmm...lance truth or dare," I speak with a grin. "Umm dare,"  He says with a smirk. "Pick up keith and put him on your lap and whisper a meme in his ear and he has to stay there for 5 rounds," I say with my signature knowing look. "Wha...oh fine," lance grabs Keith and puts him on his lap while Keith let's out a Yelp and blushes deeply. Lance whispers in Keith's ear and he blushes even deeper while covering his face with his hair and hands. I start snickering loudly. "Oh be quiet both of you" he says quietly. "Ok lance your turn," alura says. "Ok, Shiro t or d." "D," he says nervously. "Yell out the person's name you love as loud and you came for thirty seconds or ticks." "Fine, I love everybody!!!!"

And that's all for the story sorry it's so short I just cant come up with any ideas candidly some please comment ideas thank

Vivian