Chapter 32: Bye

I stared out into space thinking about what this boy was saying. He was more than tipsy but not fully drunk yet. I didn't understand why the others let him get to this state. I was about to slap his ass back to reality when his hands palmed my bum and layered kisses to my neck.

'N-Noah stop. You need to go home." I pushed him off me, "Your drunk."
"I'm drunk in loveeee." He sang.
"Shut up."
"Make me..." He smiled.

This boy had the nerve to sound so sexy when I was trying to be serious. He was staring into my eyes distracting me from my train of thought. I wasn't going to deny I didn't like it but it was bothersome.

"I know you want me."
I rolled my eyes, "Let's go."

I opened the door and pulled his drunken ass outside. Only Riley and Cole were there and seemed to be on the tipsy side. They turned their attention to us as we approached. It was more silent out there then before but there was still the low mummer of music and voices.

"Where's T and J?" I asked.
"Well I thought you would've known where Taylor was and I have no clue on where Jacob is." Cole replied sipping his drink.
"What's up with Noah?" Riley giggled at Noah just blatantly staring at me.
"He's drunk but I don't get why he's acting like this. What did you guys do?"
"Your guess is as good as ours." Riley shrugged.
"Scratch that, look at this video on insta." Cole showed me his phone.

It was a video of Noah playing beer pong against Leo. All the boys were cheering as Noah was basically chugging all the drinks. I gave an unimpressed look to Noah as he was daydreaming and could only pinch my nose bridge.

"Who allowed him to leave you guys, I thought you had to always be with at least 1 person?" I handed back the phone.
Cole did a nervous laugh, "Oh yeah."
I sucked my teeth, "He can't go home like this. His mum and dad will kill him and probably us too."

Noah was swaying to imaginary music because the music inside was slightly muffled out here. I was losing my patience.

"What do we do?" I said.
"You mean what do you do. He's your boyfriend." Riley interjected.
"He's your friend." I retorted.
"I'd rather not deal with that." He laughed, "I'm joking... obviously."

Noah's POV

I felt so warm and fuzzy, a sort of tingling. I felt hot and cold all at once and I loved it. I could feel each pulse of my heart and I created my own beat, dancing with my choreographed movements. Cayden kept looking at me with lustful eyes and I wasn't sure how long I could keep my hands off her. I became thirsty again and wandered away while the others were arguing. I stumbled into the kitchen and saw Leo trying to move to some girls.

The girls took one glance at me and began drooling. One looked me up and the other bit her lip but I was slightly uncomfortable and carried on walking to the cooler. There were the general fizzy drinks but I was looking for something stronger. Then I saw it. Standing there is all its glory. The liquor.

I poured myself a glass and threw it back. I chuckled at the bubbling at the back of my throat. I stumbled forward trying to get to the pounding music but was stopped by my angelic girlfriend. She looked fiery, unlike her normal calm self, and took my by the arm leading me away. Once we were outside she stopped and turned to me.

"You can't go home in this state, your mum will kill you, so you are sleeping to mine tonight. My dad isn't home so we should be okay."
"So we have the whole house to ourselves..." I rubbed her cheek.
"No, my brother is still there."
"As long as you don't scream too loud it's okay."
She scrunched her eyebrows, "Shut up!"

I smiled at the effect I had on her. If she could turn red I know she would've been as dark as a tomato.

"Cayden the uber is here." Cole said from somewhere close but I couldn't pinpoint where.