18 | I'm Not James Bond!

Y/N

_

"HE HAS A SISTER" I said, slumping back into my chair, "are you sure it wasn't her?"

In a stunning case of horrible predicaments, I found myself spiraling down a rabbit hole just like Alice in Wonderland. Except this time I was pretty sure I wasn't going to end up in some magical place.

I was probably going to keep falling for the rest of my life.

Caleb nodded his head, "I couldn't see her face, but I'm pretty sure he and his sister wouldn't be holding hands like that."

"A lot of siblings hold hands...?" I said, trying to gather up an excuse.

Apparently that excuse didn't work, because Sadie and Caleb just blinked. I wasn't sure how to feel about the situation, because I really did trust Louis, but the circumstance was incredibly questionable.

"Denial isn't just a river in Egypt," Sadie sighed, "[y/n], that wasn't his sister."

"But he said he was at home."

"He lied."

"That doesn't make sense," I said, waving my hands around, "I'm not going to believe it until I see it for myself."

"Then let's go," Caleb said, grabbing my shoulders and hoisting me onto my feet, "I'll take you to him."

I wasn't sure why I was doing this, but I found myself dressed in all black a few minutes later.

Sadie said we should dress up like professional spies to go on our 'mission', which I didn't really understand. I felt like I was violating something by agreeing, but in truth I wasn't. Louis lied to me. For a reason I really didn't want to think about.

"It's not even night time," I sighed, staring at my black jeans, "I don't think we need to be dressed like this."

Sadie scoffed, "nonsense."

"I'm just saying..."

"Well stop saying!" She exclaimed, swatting me away, "all the professional spies, like James Bond, wear black when their spying on someone."

"I'm not James Bond!"

"Yeah, you're hopeless," Caleb sighed, "I don't trust your ability to be a good agent, so maybe you should just stay here."

"Then how is she going to see Louis?" Sadie questioned, "it's Bond or bust at this point."

"Guys... I still think it's his sister," I sighed, "we shouldn't be doing this."

"And he shouldn't be lying to you."

I opened my mouth to respond, but snapped it shut. Even if it did turn out to be his sister, he still lied about staying home. I couldn't fathom a reason why. Well, other than...nope, not thinking about that.

Let's just get this over with.

_

The flower market was bustling with people, all dressed in coats and jackets, and carrying bouquets of the most colorful kinds of flowers. Everything was so vibrant, the all black outfits Sadie made us wear, made us stand out more than ever.

I knew this wasn't a good idea.

I should have just stayed home. But that wasn't an option anymore, because Sadie, Caleb, and I were already huddled behind a seller stand, scanning the perimeter for Louis.

"I don't see anything," I mumbled, peering over a flower basket, "are you sure he was here?"

Caleb nodded his head, "definitely."

"Maybe he left..."

"Or maybe he didn't," Sadie pitched in, nudging my shoulder, "just suck it up and keep looking!"

I knew they were only trying to help me, but I felt really strange. I didn't want to be here, because I didn't want a reason to have left the dorms in the first place. Especially not if that reason was Louis lying to me.

But I couldn't see that in my mind. Every time I thought of Louis, all I could do was think about his gorgeous smile, adorable accent, and love of the little things. I didn't see an ounce of villain in him.

"Louis wouldn't do that to me," I stated, standing upright, "I don't think he's here."

I expected the two to tell me to shut up, but instead they just let out huge sighs. We'd been looking for almost ten minutes now, and came up empty handed.

"Looking at it now, I don't think so either," Sadie mumbled, "that's strange."

"What's strange?"

"How Caleb saw him with that girl, but he disappeared not even half-an-hour later."

"It doesn't matter," I sighed, shoving my hands in my pocket, "should we go?"

"Yeah, I think you should," a voice said from behind us.

Oh no.

I recognized that voice, and it was the one person I was looking for. Yet, he was also the last person I wanted to see at this moment. Wincing, I turned around slowly and came face to face with Louis.

He was wearing a beige coat, leather shoes, and had a pink flower tucked in his pocket.

He didn't look happy.

_

okay ya'll convinced me :)

I'm making another Louis book after this, but I need help picking which book! I already have the plot ideas for both, but it's up to you which one you want to see. 

KEEP IN MIND! The plot won't be like the original stories, they will have their own little twist, and a whole lot of Louis ;) 

- NEVERLAND - louis partridge

-WONDERLAND - Louis partridge

I would put the plots here, but some people have a habit of stealing my ideas, and I really don't want that to happen. thanks for your input!