THANK YOU! (more books?)

I loved writing this book ah!

This was probably my fastest growing book, and I blame that on Louis Partridge for being such a beautiful human.

Thank you for your kind words, lovely comments, and for reading it all the way to the end. (you're reading this, aren't you?) Anyways, GUESS WHAT!

I'M WRITING ANOTHER LOUIS BOOK!

And it's actually out now!

Go check out NEVERLAND -LOUIS PARTRIDGE for a fairytale twist of Disney's Peter Pan! except Starring [y/n] and Louis, of course ;)

I'm not going to give too much away, but I'll give you a hint... what would happen if [y/n] went with Louis to Neverland, but ended up siding with Captain Hook? It's a swashbuckling adventure, I promise (mwahahahaha).

UPDATE!

WONDERLAND - Louis Partridge is also out now!

SHIFT - Louis Partridge is also out now!

TWISTED - Louis Partridge is also out now!

But If that doesn't interest you,I have a Finn Wolfhard book out, and a Draco Malfoy, Jack Grazer, Tom Holland, and Timothee Chalamet one on the way.

UPDATE! My Draco book is up and published! check it out if you'd like :)

UPDATE! My Timothee Chalamet book is also out!

UPDATE! My Peter Parker book is up and published!

hope to see you there! love you all <3
kingdombyers