chapter nine

As soon as Ophelia opened her eyes in her dream world, which took place in the middle of a field this time, she rushed straight towards her boys. Excited to see his soulmate, Niall opened his arms for her. Instead of jumping into them though, she came to a sudden stop in front of them all. She could hardly contain her joy as she exclaimed: "The Beachwood Cafe!"

Understandably, the boys were confused by her sudden outburst. Niall slowly lowered his arms to side-eye the others, looking to see if they understood her meaning. Seeing the looks on their faces, Ophelia tried to explain, trying to choose her words wisely to make sure they come across in the dream without the information curse getting in the way. 

"The Beachwood Cafe." She paused, making sure to make deep eye contact with each of the boys to will them to understand. "The one in LA. I've always wanted to go. It's on the bucket list for fans, because of Harry... Might be number one on my bucket list for when I go to LA... I think that if I were to go there it could be a good place for..." Ophelia trailed off, looking at them expectantly. 

"What're ya talkin' about?" Niall questioned, unsure where this conversation was going.

"This summer, if I were to possibly go to LA, The Beachwood Cafe would be number one on my list... Wouldn't you agree? I mean I can take suggestions from you guys too! Whatever is best should be fine. I just thought that The Beachwood Cafe would be a good place for _____."

Realization dawned across everyone's features other than Harry, but he wasn't far off from getting it. Ophelia moved closer to him, grabbing his hand in hers and kissing his knuckles, choosing her words carefully. 

"I might just go every day... To take it all in. It seems like a lot of fun, huh Harry?" Slowly but surely, realization painted his pretty face as well. Ophelia felt like she could cry from happiness. They had a chance!

As quickly as their hopes got raised, they came to a crashing halt with Zayn's next words: "How are we supposed to know when to go? We don't exactly have coordinating schedules. We'd have to time this perfectly."

Anticipating this, Ophelia was quick to answer. "Did you know that summer starts pretty early in America... for seniors anyway. It usually starts late May - at least where I live. So considering graduation parties and all that, a generous guess for a vacation would be the first week of June."

"You... you found a way!" Niall exclaimed before taking her into his arms and spinning her around. Laughing and with tears in her eyes, Ophelia responded, "I did."

As soon as Niall set her down, they each took turns hugging her to death. They couldn't believe this luck. 

Eventually, Ophelia ended up laying on Liam's chest, Louis and Harry spooning on one side, Niall and Zayn on the other. They were all touching her in some way, not wanting to be separate from their soulmate for even a second. 

"Prin- sorry... I know you don't wa-" Louis interrupted himself, apologizing quickly for calling her something she told him not to. 

"It's okay, Honey. I was just angry last night... I'm sorry if I made it seem like I didn't want you to call me that anymore..." Ophelia paused. Seeing the tears prickling in Louis' eyes, she pulled away from Liam's chest and crawled onto Louis' lap. She pulled him up into a hug, arms tight around his neck. The others moved into a sitting position as well. She gave them a little smile before continuing. "I need to work on that. I've built a lot of walls up over the years. My instant reaction is anger then running away... That's not healthy, especially for this relationship. I promise I'll be better." With that, she kissed his tears away. 

"Ok... Princess." Louis said decidedly, pausing to give her cheek a kiss as well. "I was just thinking... When we do meet, I want you to bring your family."