chapter nineteen

This is Ophelia's outfit for Niall's date:

~~~~~

The first thing Ophelia noticed when she woke up was a loud consistent buzzing noise from across the room. She groaned and tried to snuggle further into the soft bed and the warm body curled up behind her. Wait...

Her eyes shot open as she sprung into a sitting position. She looked around the room that was not her own quickly before looking at the warm body next to her.

Harry's arm was splayed out across her lap as he slept peacefully, seemingly unbothered by his phone buzzing on the dresser. Her previous panic died down as she realized that it was just her soulmate.

Deciding to let him sleep, she inched out of the bed and went to go brush her teeth and grab her phone from downstairs. She had just finished texting each of her soulmates a 'good morning! xx' when Harry clambered down the stairs, quite ungracefully. When he saw her on the couch, he paused.

"Oh, there you are! You weren't in bed." He grumbled as he went over to hug her.

"Didn't wanna wake you..." At that, Harry leaned in for a kiss, getting promptly denied by Ophelia. "No! You have morning breath, and I have to leave soon."

Harry pouted at the denial, "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I know it's pretty early and Niall's date isn't until later but I want to spend time with my family. I think Cass, Timmy, and Tom are leaving soon to visit their families now that the travel ban is relaxed more."

"Oh, that's fun," he said, resting his head on her shoulder.

Ophelia chuckled, "Yeah it will be."

--

After Harry had dropped her off, Ophelia spent the entire day with her family. She even got to VC Ranboo for a while before he had to start packing for his UK trip.

Now, she was getting ready for her date with Niall, which would start at 4. The only information he gave her was that it would be outdoors, which wasn't much help at all. She just put on a brownish-red shirt with some flowers, jeans, and converse.

Ophelia decided that she did not want to let her family have a go at embarrassing her like they did when Zayn picked her up. She shouted a 'bye!' to her family before going outside to wait for her soulmate. A few moments later, his car pulled up.

Niall exited the car and walked over to Ophelia with a dopey grin on his face. "Hey, Angel." He was wearing a nice-looking polo shirt with some blue pants. Simple enough, so Ophelia felt confident she dressed well enough for the date.

Ophelia walked right into his arms, which wrapped around her instantly in a warm hug. She murmured, "Babes... I missed you!"

"Missed you too, Ophie."