(6)✅

"I promise you, I won't leave you"

He said with a smile but he didn't know that promised are meant to be broken.

Time skip

"what the hell is wrong with you all? Why are you behaving like this? " Dante shouted but none of his brothers paid any attention.

"I SAID SOMETHING!"

"Cmon dude! I don't care about what she feels! Why are you supporting her?"

"what do you mean by WHY? She is our sister and there is no way you can behave like this with her? "

"are you just supporting that f-"

"shut your mouth or else you know what i can do!" Dante growled in anger.

"why? Why are you in her side? I don't understand what do you see in her?" Aaron asked in frustration.

"something which you don't have. From when did you become like this?"

"I told you that day, this girl is going to ruin our bond. OUR FAMILY" hunter scoffed.

"what the heck is wrong with you three? And you zephyr! Weren't you supporting her when she came?"

"you want to agree or not! She is now in this family and you don't have the right to say when anything like this. Stop doing such. "

"as I said before, I don't care!"

"there is nothing wrong in that girl! She is innocent and sensitive too. Don't hurt her so much. Remember she is just 15 years old. "

"WHY? When our dad ignored us for the whole life? Made us treat like machines just working under him? Having no freedom! Having no one to care about us when we wanted! I still remember those hurtful days when my friends used to tease me calling orphan because mom dad never attended any of my functions at school. Don't you remember anything? The day I cried myself to sleep because I wanted to pursue my dream as a singer but NO! They just used us to continue their business! They enjoy their life in hotels and abroad and we are left here to do work which I never liked from the beginning! MAKING US SUFFER ALONE! Have you fogotten everything Dante? " hunter shouted pouring out all his bitter memories of past which he had been keeping inside.

Hunter always found it hard to move on from his past. He was just 14 year old when his dad made him killed one of his men with the gun! He still remembered those screams from him. He felt weak for the first time. His only dad made him join this work stopping him from fulfilling his dreams. Dreams never came true! The only thing happened was, HE BECAME SILENT! He used to spend all day and night in his room, refused to eat or join in any parties. He was afraid of his own dad.

"see h-hunter! I-"

"you can't understand anything! You are also working under dad's rules. Trying to please him! What will you get bro? Do you want dad's position! THEN F*CKING TAKE IT! "

"you are asking me to agree to everything what dad wants to? "Aaron said making Dante turn around.

"A-Aaron?"

"you came here for an explanation and have the guts to listen it now!"

" you are just a fool bro! you can't understand what dad is trying to do! he is just using us to take the top position. he wants to be the Mafia king and he knows that by our help, he can earn that position. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? AND WHAT ABOUT US? from the day that girl Giana came, he is just giving her all love and attention as if he has adopted us! AND NOW YOU BELIEVE US TO ACCEPT THAT GIRL? I WILL NEVER!"

Dante was taken aback by the sudden outburst of Hunter and Aaron. he never knew they felt this. they tried to always show their negative and tough side but they weren't like this. they were hurt by their dad's intentions. the thing that made him upset was Hunter's words.

they believed that he was doing everything just for the sake of power. he never wanted any position. they all misunderstood him. Being the eldest, he was trying his best to protect his younger brothers from the wrath of their dad but it seemed that they had a different opinion.

"FORGET ABOUT US! what do you think about zephyr ? he was so young when dad forced him to kill his own best friend! WHY? WAS THERE ANY NEED? NO!! he wanted to make him strong by breaking him! now, tell me how can you expect us to agree to all what dad says? WHY SHOULD WE?"

"see guys listen to me-", Dante wanted to explain his side but the rest were not ready to listen.

"WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU?"

"I TOLD YOU HE HAS CHANGED! HE CAME HERE JUST TO CONVINCE US TO MAKE APOLOGIES TO THAT GIRL!"

"ENOUGH!" Dante yelled making all of them flinch.

"HOW COULD YOU THINK LIKE THIS? I KNOW DAD MUCH MORE THAN YOU ALL! I HAVE FACED MANY THINGS WHICH YOU AREN'T AWARE OF! DAD WOULD HAVE KICKED US OUT OF THIS HOUSE IF I WOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED HIM! I KNOW HE IS DOING ALL THIS TO GAIN POSITION BUT STILL HE IS OUR DAD AND YOU HAVE TO RESPECT HIM! THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO HERE! MY POINT IS TO GUIDE YOU THAT YOUR BEHAVIOR TOWARDS GIANA IS WRONG! YOU CAN'T EMOTIONALLY MAKE HER WEAK BY DOING SUCH NONSENSE THINGS. IT'S UNACCEPTABLE!"

"AND YOU HUNTER?" he said coming towards him.

"YOU THINK I WORK UNDER DAD FOR A POSITION! THAT SHOWS HOW WORST YOU CAN THINK OF YOUR OWN BROTHER! I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE SAFE AND HAPPY! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HUH? I WAS THE ONE TO MAKE YOU JOIN SINGING CLASSES BACK THEN AND WHEN DAD GOT TO KNOW, I MADE HIM CONVINCE THAT IT WAS MY MISTAKE! I WANT YOU ALL TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE! AND YOU AARON? I HAVE GUTS TO LISTEN EVERYTHING YOU SAY! I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ALL ARE GOING THROUGH"

now the boys were guilty of what they said. indeed, it was not Dante's mistake. he was just trying to tell what was wrong.

"I-i a-am sorr-"

"I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FROM YOU ALL"

Time skip

"BOSS! I CAN SEE THAT THEY ARE GOING AGAINST EACH OTHER"

"I told you, my dear Giana will be the reason of this! remember, divide and rule wins the race."

to be continued...