(7)✅

"i think we should't have said such things to him!"

zephyr exclaimed feeling guilty. although, he didn't say anything but he even didn't stop his brothers. it was as worst as saying.

"I think, he is right! in the heat of the moment, we did say so harsh words to him. he must be very sad after hearing such words. "

"i know", hunter accepted, feeling sorry.

"I was so angry that I didn't know what I said. You know why I said all this? I am angry at dad for what he said in the afternoon."

Flashback

As Giana left to go to washroom,  we all kept silent and started eating food. It had been 20 minutes but Giana hadn't returned back. I looked around to see if she had come.

"where is Giana?" dad asked.

"she should have returned till now. I don't know where is she? Dante, can you go and check on her?"

"okay mom."

As soon as Dante left, hunter stood up from his seat.

"where are you going hunter?"

"leaving. I have some important work and I wish not to waste my time here."

"shut up and sit down. I need to talk to you all." David said.

"I hope you aren't troubling Giana at all."

None of them spoke.

"I said something so fucking answer it."

"honey stop it, we are in a middle of restaurant. You can't talk to them like this." Stella spoke trying to calm him  down.

"I don't want you to trouble her. If I find something like that, I won't mind grounding you."

Hunter and Aaron were fuming in anger. It wasn't the first time their dad was talking like this to them. It didn't hurt that he talked like this but they were angry that he was bring so sweet to Giana.

End of flashback.

even if they felt guilty, nothing could be possibly changed. those hurtful words were already said and even if they tried to deny it, it wouldn't matter much. 

time skip