(9)✅

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." Bella pulled her inside the school.

The school corridor was huge. There were lots of students, some gossiping, others moving towards their class. The previous school Giana used to attend was way smaller than this.

There weren't much students in that school. It had all the students from the orphanage she lived in and few children from other orphanage. She had made many sweet memories. She had made few friends there too.

It was very difficult for her to make friends. She didn't like to talk much in school and avoid everyone. This was of because of her past. She had never felt like a normal child. She was different and unique but she had no idea that was it in a good way?

"Oh lord! Why are so slow? Do you wanna get late to your First Class? You haven't even taken your schedule!"

Giana chuckled at her who seemed more happy than her. It looked as if it was the first day for Bella.

"I am coming!" she laughed running towards her.

"good morning ma'am" Bella entered first wishing the coordinator who was busy looking at some documents.

"good morning Bella. What brought you here?"

"she is a new admission to school miss." Bella motioned Giana to come forward.

"good morning ma'am."

"you Giana right?"

"yes ma'am"

"your dad talked with me today morning. Take this schedule and this is the key of your locker. Feel comfortable." she handed over some papers, schedule and the keys.

"and Bella?"

"yes ma'am?"

"show her the way to classroom."

"sure ma'am."

Both the girls came out of the room. Bella looked at the schedule given to Giana.

"you have your first period of maths. I feel so sorry for you."

"no worries! Maths is my favourite subject."

Bella stared at her shocked. How does like maths that too first period? Everyone would be yawning or sleeping during the class.

"you like maths?" she asked again as she couldn't believe her own ears.

"yes I do."

"that's just ----- I guess amazing."

"how about you? What's your favorite subject?"

"we have been learning French so I love to study it."

"I prefer German."

"Pouvons-nous partir ou nous serons expulsés de notre classe."

"what what what? What did you say?"

"keep on thinking." she laughed walking ahead while Giana ran towards her.

"it's my first day. You need to atleast tell the location of my class." Giana yelled from back.