Chapter 29

Zayn's P.O.V

"I have a girlfriend, i'm sorry babe. You're hot though." I drunkenly told the blonde girl that was clearly hitting on me. I'd had only a few drinks. Harry was sitting beside me, half listening to mine and the girls conversation.

"I have a boyfriend too, so what?" She cheekily laughed and i smiled. 

"You're cheeky." I stated and Harry handed me 2 shots which i drank as soon as he gave them to me. "You trying to get me drunk Harrypoo?" 

"Yeah, i'm going to take advantage of you tonight babe." Harry winked at me and i laughed. 

"Can i be in that?" The girl smiled and Harry nodded. 

"Well Zayn's got his girl but you can come home with me anytime babe."

I smiled and walked over to the bar, ordering more drinks for all of us. Niall, Liam and Rachel were up dancing and I hadn't seen Louis for a while. I spent 10 minutes at the bar until the room was spinning. I decided to get up and walk back over to Harry with his drink but i got stopped by the hot  blonde. She took Harry's drink from my hand and took a sip.

"Aw thanks." She winked.

"Yeah, it's alright." I went with it and laughed. I could see the outline of her body and face but i wasn't aware of how close we were at that moment which became very clear to me in the next few moments.

****

HOLLYS P.O.V

I laid with Jon on his sofa, crying into a pillow.

"Do you need anything?" He asked and i hesitated.

"Liam or Zayn."

"Other than that." He rubbed my leg and i didn't answer.

I tried to call Liam lots of times but his phone had been off all night. I didn't want to tell Zayn or any of the other boys because it would get out of hand. I'd wait until they got back.

"I need alcohol, lots of it." I told him and he looked at me. 

"I have some i think, what do you want? Beer, vodka, wine-"

"Anything." 

***

ZAYNS P.O.V

"What would you do if i did this?" She slowly asked and i felt her hand move down my stomach, almost touching my dick. I could see Harry staring at me from the table and i knew he disapproved of the situation.

"I can't babe, i'm sorry." I resisted even though i knew i wanted to so badly.  I pushed past her and went to sit down. "Sorry H, that girl stole your drink. Hey we should open a resturant i think?" 

"Mate, you are so drunk." Harry laughed and i shook my head. 

"No i'm serious like dj's and food and shit. A resturant and we could like make lots of money maybe."

"We already have money, we don't need a restuarant you idiot."

"I'm famous."

"You are." Harry laughed.

"I am Zayn Malik."

"You are."

"I am really fucking drunk."

"You are."

***

HOLLYS P.O.V

"It's sad to see an empty wine glass." I mumbled, deep in thought and holding my glass in front of my face.