Chapter 23

Holly's P.O.V

The next few weeks consisted of me actually trying at school, keeping my promise to Liam. Danielle was getting less protective of me and realized i'm not going to get arrested and that i should be allowed to go out with my friends. I was still off the cigarettes and it was getting easier to resist them everyday. Overall, i was proud of myself, finally back on track. 

Eleanor and Rachel were becoming really good friends and we often went out together. We brought Danielle's room mate, Lauren a few times and found that she wasn't as bad as Danielle made her out to be. The boys were coming home tomorrow and i was of course, picking them up from the airport. 

"Are you excited?" Rachel asked Eleanor and I as we walked through the park with our ice creams. Eleanor didn't like any of the favours so she didn't get one.

"Yes." We chorused and Rachel smiled. 

"Aw. Have you spoke to Zayn recently?" Rachel questioned and i shook my head. 

"No, we talked on skype for like, 5 minutes before one of his concerts a few days ago but he gets no free time, it's annoying." 

"Same with Lou." Eleanor added. 

"i suppose it'll make it more exciting seeing them." Rachel smiled and we nodded. "Poor Danielle though, can't believe she has to work all day tomorrow." 

"I know, Liam won't get to see her until the day after." Eleanor told us and i laughed.

"Yeah but knowing Liam, he'll show up to her work with flowers and no one will mind because he's Liam Payne." The two laughed with me and we continued walking through the park. 

We talked about the hate the Eleanor sometimes gets from fans and how it's not always the best life. So far i hadn't got much hate from anyone but then again, there were no pictures of us on twitter yet. We'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

--------------the next day--------------

We got in the cab to go to the airport. I decided that i didn't trust Eleanor driving after the last time she went extremely fast and i was convinced i was going to die.

We stood at the airport for a while, waiting for them to come out of customs. There were paparazzi taking pictures of us and fans, secured behind a rope and being watched by security. I was excited to see all of them and i made plans for Rachel to come over later to meet the boys, especially Niall. 

"Do you wanna get something to eat?" I asked her and she touched her stomach. 

"No, i'm not hungry, but i'll come if you want." 

"Oh no, i'll just wait 'till we get home then." I smiled. 

After what seemed like forever, we heard the fans scream and knew they were here. We stood up and slowly walked towards where they were walking out. I saw Zayn first and he put his jacket that he was carrying on his luggage cart and ran towards me. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, allowing him to lift me up. 

"You're so embarrassing!" I laughed as he put me down and he smiled. 

"I couldn't wait to see you, ok!" 

Liam came behind, having trouble pushing both his and Zayns carts at the same time. As soon as i  saw him, i walked over and hugged him. "How have you been?" He asked and i told him all about school. I hugged Niall, Harry and Louis and talked to Paul who was following them and we stood in the airport for a while until security said it was clear to go. 

"Oh, i won you something!" Zayn told me and walked over to Harry's cart. He picked up a huge monkey teddy bear and handed it to me. 

"Hey! You said that was for me!" Harry yelled and Zayn turned to him.