Chapter 24

Holly's P.O.V

Liam dropped me off at school and i met up with Rachel and Jon. Rachel was in a good mood after getting Niall's number last night. She won't admitt it, but i know she likes him already. Jon was still getting over his break up with a girl in the year above, Michelle, so he wasn't in the best mood. 

"That's great. You both have boyfriends and i'm left here with no one." He said and Rachel laughed. 

"Shut up, Niall is not my boyfriend." 

"He will be." Jon replied and she shook her head. 

"Not true!" 

"Um, you might want to speak a bit quieter." I told them and they nodded. 

"Seriously, why did she break up with me. I did everything she wanted me to. I'm not being cocky but she's not gonna get better than me." 

"Exactly. She's not gonna get better than you so let her find that out for herself." I told him and he nodded. 

"I suppose." 

"We could go out tonight, all of us?" I asked and Rachel bit her lip. 

"I kind of.. can't." 

"Why?" We chorused and she turned, facing away from us. 

"Just busy." 

"Doing what?" 

"Don't worry!" 

"You're seeing Niall aren't you?" I laughed and turned her to face me. 

"No!" She lied, her face going completely red. "I'm not!" 

"Alright so, Rachel's going to see Niall so just me and you then?" I looked and Jon and he smiled. 

"Yup, just me and you." 

"I feel left out now!" Rachel laughed. 

"Not our fault you're too busy with your new boyfriend." Jon yelled down the hallway back at us as he walked to his class. Rachel didn't even bother arguing this time because she knew she'd never win. 

The rest of the day went slowly, Jon and I decided we were going to see a movie. I went home first and changed out of my school clothes and into jeans and a nicer shirt. 

"Hi, babe." Zayn kissed me as i walked out of my room. "I was thinking we could go out for dinner tonight, just us. Celebrate that i'm back." 

"Ahh, i'm sorry, i can't. I'm going out with Jon." 

"Who's Jon?"

"The one i introduced you to when you surprised me and came to my school. He's heartbroken so i told him we'd go see a movie." 

"Oh, okay then." 

"Yeah, but tomorrow, i promise." I smiled and he nodded. 

"Do you need me to pick you up or anything tonight?" 

"No, it's okay. Jon drives." I told him and walked into the bathroom to put on make-up. When i was done, i headed back into the livingroom to see Harry and Niall. "When you going out then Niall?" I winked and he stared at me. 

"She told you?" 

"Obviously." 

"Who told who what?" Harry asked and Niall pushed him back on to the sofa. 

"Nothing you need to know." 

"You look nice, are you going out with Zayn?" Harry asked. 

"No, she blew me off for Jon." Zayn walked into the room.