Chapter 12

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face which is odd because i'm really not a morning person. 

All i could think of was Holly. Her long brown hair, her smile, her beautiful green eyes. I just couldn't wait to see her. 

I walked out and decided to go down the street to get a coffee, i considered inviting Holly but i didn't want to cause drama with the paparazzi so i went alone. Half way to the shop, i met a few girls and took pictures with them, they followed me to the shop and talked to me for a few minutes. 

"You're so hot!" One of the girls said to me. 

"haha, thanks." i replied smiling. 

"How do you not have a girlfriend yet?!" Another girl asked. 

"Um, waiting for the right girl i suppose." I laughed nervously because i was a very bad liar. 

I walked back and somehow made it home without getting hounded by girls. I went up in the elevator and stepped out at our floor to see Holly waiting for it. 

"Where are you going?"  I smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"Stop, Liam and Louis' are coming right now, we're going to get clothes for the wedding next week."

"What wedding?" I asked. 

"Harry's sisters."

"You were all invited and i wasn't?" 

"Of course you're invited, stupid, we only found out today."

"Hey, no name calling thats mean." I pulled her into me by her waist and kissed her. 

"Stop! They're gonna come!" She laughed and pushed me off just in time before they walked around the corner.

"Hi Zayn, are you coming?" Louis asked. 

"No, i just went for coffee and i was talking to Holly while she was waiting for you." 

"You can come if you like." Liam said, politely.

"No, its fine, you guys have fun." I smiled and walked down the hall to my apartment. 

----------------ONE WEEK LATER-----------------

Holly's P.O.V

Today was the day of Gemma's wedding. I didn't know her well, we'd only met twice but she told Harry to bring his friends. 

Zayn and I were doing good although, it had only been a week and we almost got caught 3 times already. I kind of liked it being a secret, it's exciting and risky but at the same time, i really didn't want Liam to know. Zayn hates having to be secretive, it's eating him up, you can tell when he's around the boys how badly he wants to tell them but that's not happening. 

I got dressed into my new light brown dress and walked out of the room to see everyone in the living room waiting for me. 

"Am i actually always the last one to get ready?" I asked. 

"Yeah, hurry up, you take so long!" Harry laughed. 

"Sorry, no one alerted me that i was being waited for. I'll be 5 minutes."

I finished my last bit of make-up and walked out with the rest of them. We had to take 2 cars as usual because there were 8 of us. Liam drove one car with Harry, Zayn, Danielle and I and Eleanor drove the other car with Louis and Niall.

In Liam's car, Danielle got the front seat, leaving me, Zayn and Harry in the back and as always, i had to sit in the middle. 

Zayn touched my hand a few times and i pulled mine away, afraid Harry might see. Liam turned the music up loud and everyone was singing to old songs.