Chapter 30

ZAYN'S P.O.V

A whole night of laying in my bed, desperately trying to sleep. I was relying on the glass of water to get me sober but the amount of alcohol i'd had consumed my entire body. If i was in a normal state, i would drag myself to the bathroom and wait until i puked it all up but i was too lazy to do anything. I needed to talk to Harry. I needed to know he wasn't going to tell anyone.

HOLLY'S P.O.V

I sat in the living room of Eleanor's flat. It was about 6am and the sun had just recently appeared and the birds had already started to sing. I hadn't been to sleep and Eleanor felt like she had to stay up with me. I'm glad she did otherwise i would've gone out of my mind with analysing every detail. I like Jon, i do. But i love Zayn. Eleanor understood everything and listened to the things i said. I felt physically sick.

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I heard a loud knock on my hotel room door. "Who is it?" I called out.

"Harry."

I opened the door and he pushed past me onto the bed. "Why are you awake?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep. We have an interview at 9 anyway so i thought i might as well get ready now." 

"Oh." I nodded and looked to the ground. "Listen Harry, about last night. It was a mistake. A big mistake. I would never intentionally hurt Holly, you know that. I love her more than anything."

"I know you do which is why i can't get my head around why you did it."

"I was drunk, i didn't know what i was doing."

"Do you realise what Liam would've done if it was him that saw you instead of me? Or even Rachel. She would've called Holly right then."  He told me and i nodded. "You have no idea how badly i wanted to hit you last night. I had to leave otherwise i would've."

"You should've, i deserve it."

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for the band. It would be all over the news and it wouldn't be fair on me or the other boys."

"Are you going to.." I paused.

"Tell her?"

"Yeah."  I answered and he shuffled back on the bed.

"Nope," He looked over at my relieved face. "You are."

HOLLY'S P.O.V

"So are you going to tell him?" Eleanor asked and i let out a loud groan.

"I don't know. I think i should but if i do then that's it. We're done and i don't think i can handle that."

"What about Jon? Are you still going to be friends?" 

"I don't think i can be." I looked at her worriedly. "What would you do?" 

"If it was me, i would wait until they got home and then tell him. I wouldnt speak to Jon before you speak to Zayn though. Everyone makes mistakes, maybe he'll understand. He loves you." Eleanor managed to get a smile out of me and i nodded. 

"Ok then. I'll do that."

-----------------5 DAYS LATER------------------

HOLLY'S P.O.V

I'd been staying at Eleanor's in fear of going home alone to find my mum. Today was the day the boys got home and also the day my relationship could end. I was dreading it.  

"You okay babe?" Eleanor asked as she threw my my hoodie.

"Uh-"

"You'll be fine. We have to go." She stood with the door open, indicating for me to get up but i didn't move. "Holly. Up, now, go." She pulled me and i walked ahead of her out the door and into the cab waiting outside.