𝟧𝟦 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋

♡ ━ ❪ HARRY STYLES ❫   ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

༉⭑₊˚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 . . .

     𝓗arry came back to their hotel room around eleven, only to see the room empty. He frowns, looking around to find his girlfriend. "Siena?" He calls out, when not being able to find her.

Harry takes his phone out of his back phone, only to see ten missed calls from Rudy and seven from his mum. He frowns, clicking on Siena's contact and pressing the call button.

When he gets her voicemail immediately he sighs, Harry took a seat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his forehead with the palm of his head.

He accidentally pressed on the Twitter app, closing it again but then opening it again when seeing an article pop up on his timeline.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath. He decided to call Rudy, who he also had missed calls from, and ask him if he knows where Siena is.

Rudy picked up the phone after letting it ring one time. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Rudy yells through the phone, making Harry pulls his phone away from his ear.

"Rudy I-"

"No, fuck you. You promised her. You promised you would never fucking hurt or leave her. You fucking promised her!" Rudy keeps shouting him, cutting Harry off with every word he tries to say.

"I didn't wa-" Harry tries to say but Rudy doesn't want to hear a single thing coming from Harry's mouth right now, he's never been more mad at someone.

"She gave you all the love she had, she believed you were it for her, dude. Why'd you have to break her heart like that." Rudy voice cracked at the end of the sentence, starting to feel tears in his eyes. There was no doubt in the world that Rudy would kill for Siena. He never wanted anyone to hurt her and when seeing that article something in him clicked, and it wasn't a good click.

Just when Harry was about to explain his side of the story, Rudy ended the phone call making Harry throw his phone against the wall, screaming out a loud fuck.

He sat there for a second, allowing tears to stream down his face, he just wanted to explain what happend. But he never got the chance, now he's sat on the edge of the bed, thinking, well mostly overthinking.

Where could Siena have gone? United Kingdom? United States? Still in France? Italy? There was no way in finding her, he just needed her to tell him but as if she would. He broke her trust and her heart, even though it was not what he meant to do with his actions. It was all just a misunderstanding, if someone would just hear him out but who would listen to him right now?

Everything around him was quiet, no television, no sound coming from his phone, no radio. Nothing. Just Harry and his thoughts. His mind was screaming and yelling at him, his surroundings was silent.

He stood up from the bed and took his phone from the ground, seeing the cracks on it making him roll
his eyes. He scrolled through the contact, clicking the contact, hesitating to press call but after a moment he does.

The person on the other side of the phone quickly picked up. "Yes, Harry?" They asked when being met with silence.

"I quit." With that he ends the call and falls back on the bed, rubbing his face in his hands, sighing out loud.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

dum dum dum

& for all my beautiful people who watched Defending Jacob (yes the series w chris evans bcs when do i not talk about him) let's make a laurie hate club bcs Andy deserves the world.

My jj fanfic is up!!