𝟣𝟢𝟫 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖺𝗒

Siena was sat on the floor next to the bathtub as she held her newly born son up - who was taking a bath at the moment. She leaned her chin on the board of the bathtub, smiling at the baby. It was still insane to imagine that she was now a mother, she was holding her son. She never imagined this would ever happen, and yet here she is.

"You're enjoying your bath, aren't you." She chuckles at little Rafael who was splashing the water with his tiny hands - honestly he's having no clue what he's doing, but Siena thought it was the cutest thing. "Daddy'll be home soon, got a busy day." Siena explained to the child - not the he could answer, but the way his eyes lightened at the mention of his father.

"I'm also excited to see daddy, been a long day." Siena hums, as she carefully throws some water over Rafael's head. "Tomorrow's daddy's birthday, you gonna let him sleep long?" She asks him, hoping the baby actually sleeps a little longer tomorrow to let Harry rest a bit longer on his birthday.

"All done." Siena smiles, picking up her son from out of the bathtub, after washing him completely. As she turned towards the door, to find the towel she laid somewhere to dry Rafael, she noticed Harry leaning against the doorframe with a big smile on his face looking at the two.

Siena gasps, standing up to wrap her arms around him - being careful for little Rafael - as Harry hugged her back, pressing a kiss on the top of her head. "Couldn't wait to get back home to you both." He mumbles, leaning down to press some kisses to his son's face.

"Y'had a lovely bath with mummy?" Harry smiles at Rafael, lifting him from Siena's arms. "Let me take care of the rest, y'deserve a break, m'love." He pecks his girlfriend's lips, noticing how exhausted and stressed she is.

"No, you've been working all day, I got it." Siena argues, just wanting Harry to rest for tomorrow - not like they had planned anything to do for his birthday but a good night sleep sounds good.

"Hm. Hm." Harry shakes his head, walking out of the bathroom, leaving Siena standing there as she chuckles in disbelief - he had a full day of work and is exhausted but still wanted to take care of the baby and let Siena rest.

" Harry shakes his head, walking out of the bathroom, leaving Siena standing there as she chuckles in disbelief - he had a full day of work and is exhausted but still wanted to take care of the baby and let Siena rest

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !