𝟪𝟢 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗆𝖺

After their little vacation is France the couple flew out to England, to go visit Anne and Gemma. Also since Harry had to get some work done over there. That's how Siena was now sleeping in Harry's old bedroom as Harry already left this morning - not before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

  Siena had woken up about ten minutes ago, as she felt sick to her stomach. She was sat next to the toilet, trying to stable her breath after vomiting and panicking all together.

  Anne has ran upstairs as she heard stuff happening, finding Siena seated in the bathroom, Anne dropped to her knees infront of the girl - pushing her hair behind her ear. "Let me go grab you some water?" She tells Siena, who has been able to calm down a bit.

As Anne went downstairs, Siena found herself hung over the toilet once again. "Fuck." She mumbles, closing her eyes for a second. Grabbing her phone from the pocket of her sweatpant, texting Harry to come home soon.

  Siena heard the bathroom door open again, revealing Anne with a glass of water in her hand. "Here drink this, honey." She hands her the glass again, noticing Siena her phone next to her ringing - Harry.

  Siena nods at Anne to answer it, which she immediately does. "Hey H, it's mum." Anne explains to Harry as she answered the phone, so he wouldn't confused. "Well, she's not feeling that well I assume, she's been throwing up for the last fifteen minutes."

  She hears Harry packing his things and a door getting shut at the other side of the phone, assuming he immediately left the meeting he was in to come home. "On my way, just don't leave her side, mum." He sighs, his mind all over the place as he's doing ten things at once.

  "Drive carefully, Harry. No need to freak out, she's just sick." Anne chuckles a bit, Siena drinking the last of her water - smiling when Anne says that, knowing that Harry is freaking out.

About twenty minutes later, the two women were still in the bathroom and Harry had arrived too. "What's going on?" He places his stuff, just next to the door, crouching in front of Siena placing his hands on her knees.

  "A stomach ache, i guess." Siena whispers, as her throat hurts a bit from all the vomiting. But Anne cut her off the minute she wanted to explain more.

  "You don't have to answer, but when was your last period?" She asks, as nicely as she can not wanting to sound disrespectful or nosy.

  Siena had to think for a bit. "Was suppose to get them three weeks ago, but I don't really know." She explains nervously, playing with Harry's ring on her thumb.

Anne gave Harry a knowing look, to which he frowns but then it clicked. "Fuck." He rubs his hands over his face, in shock.

"I had to go to the store either way, so I'll stop by the pharmacy." Anne stands up from the ground, pressing a kiss Siena's head, as she tells this to Harry, who just nods in respons. "It'll be okay." She whispers to her son, kissing his cheek before walking out and leaving the couple alone.

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌
𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒
𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌!

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌!

❪ 𝗌𝗒𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗒 , 𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖺 ❫

❪ 𝗌𝗒𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗒 , 𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖺 ❫

𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚
i'm pregnant...
𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚
i remember how you
always wanted to be
a grandma..
𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚
I'm scared, what if
i'm a bad mom?
𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚
harry hasn't stop kissing
my belly tho.. he's gonna
be a great dad isn't he?
𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚
i love you, momma x
𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐚i love you, momma x𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

Oops?

waterharryhighh ur lucky ur pretty