𝟧𝟫 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝓥alentines day. Today was the day, the day Siena thought she would spend with Harry, but that's not what was planned for today.

Instead Siena was laying in bed, watching a movie. A tear escaped her eyes as she thought about Harry, no text or call. Nothing. She wanted to text him so badly, but that would just all make it harder for her. She needed this break they were having, she needed it so much. But it broke her heart every day.

Rudy told her to text him whenever she felt like it but she didn't want to disturb his date, he deserved this so she didn't want to take this away from him.

In the meanwhile Harry was sat in his living room, messing around with the guitar that was placed on his lap. He hums a song, playing some tunes on the guitar.

He sighs, taking his phone from the table. Scrolling through his contacts, seeing Siena's. He shakes his head after a moment of just looking at it, he turns his phone of throwing him next to him on the couch.

Harry places his guitar back where it belonged. He takes his key from the table and goes outside to go for a run.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟰:𝟭𝟴 𝗽𝗺
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝟰:𝟭𝟴 𝗽𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀    harry spotted on a run in LA

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀    harry spotted on a run in LA

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   So he doesn't have a valentine??
𝟤𝗁       𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣𝟤 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌
   ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   poor harold
   ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   no bcs its kinda sad last year he
was out with siena, rudy & Timothée now he's
      going on a fucking run?
   ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   siena definitely cheated on him
   ⤿ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   Wtf?